Sick Ass Strains

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Widowmaker86, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Anybody know of a website where I could order some seeds of either bubba kush, black russian, banana kush, grape ape, or any amazing blueberry hybrid strain? Thanks

2. I believe most of those are clone only. Sorry

3. well i don't know about BUBBAkush, but you CAN get troublemaker (hindu kush X master kush) from drchronic. i got it as a freebie with my 1st order for C99 splash there. speaking of blueberry hybrids, cindy's blues (C99 X blueberry) sounds interesting if it isn't one of spice brothers' sold out strains there. blaze (blueberry haze) sounds pretty interesting too.

as to standard blueberry, it's available cheaply in many places. the nirvana version called blue mystic is available in many shops for under $20. nirvana also has hindu & master kush seeds for that much too, but i don't think they have bubba.

i don't remember seeing any of those other strains for sale anywhere, but just try searching for them on a search engine eg.

"banana kush" marijuana seeds
    or
    blueberry hybrid marijuana seeds

you can find alot of specific named things easily with search engines when you know how to use them. just put quotes around anthing that has a two word name like "black russian" so that you don't get garbage results for black tie events and russian roulette.