Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sick and tired

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hamsterhats, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just want to say this- marijuana is a substance that can be abused. If you don't function unless stoned, grow the fuck up. I am sick of seeing posts that are retarded. Every session does not have to be a blowout, catching a buzz like a guy drinking a few, is responsible. Oh man I was so fucked up, etc.....I cannot stand it. This forum should be 21 and up. Why the fuck are you stealth growing in your parents house? It's not your house. The lingo is annoying too. Advice, chill out, practice moderation. 3 puffs on a bowl is all you need. Yes you can get higher, but if you smoke good strain 3 is plenty. I just feel this site has a lot of shadyness. Act like adults, some here take marijuana,horticulture and the fight for legalization very seriously. Grow the fuck up, act like a man. The stoner image will do nothing but hurt you. Living a weed lifestyle is lame. Pull your fucking pants up, tuck in your shirt and dress like an adult. Cops don't fuck with upstanding citizens. Hippies in a car will get searched every time. Some will hate this post. Bring it.

2. yup. my Facebook is over run with little kids who try to act like big balling gangsters who only smoke weed and have about an oz of shit dank on hand and all their money in their back pocket there mom gave them for food money to flash around its pathetic

3. #3 Weedity, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    Were just doing what we want to do, bitch I like my fucking pants down low, untuck your shirt you dork. Yes, some stoners act retarded and smoke to be cool, those are faggots we can hate on, but dont hate on everyone thats under 21 man. Im 18, smoke everyday and work everyday. I respect shit, shit respects me. Lets not get so damn aggressive OP, get high.

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

4. #4 hamsterhats, Mar 14, 2012
    You are the downfall of society. Acting And dressing your way is what makes me hate kids.you look stupid with your pants down. I look profesional because I am. I get respect, you get laughs. Btw, you are the bitch. You are the reason that forums suck.

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

5. #5 HighxLife, Mar 14, 2012
    lol bet you just turned 21 shut up lol, let people do as they wish , look at you comparing it to alcohol you know theres alcoholics right and drink n driving death rate but you dont see it illegal, you think a few stoners smoking till there stoned is stopping legalization your a fucking joke.

Edit: "The stoner image will do nothing but hurt you. Living a weed lifestyle is lame. Pull your fucking pants up, tuck in your shirt and dress like an adult."

Not all stoners dress like that btw just saying

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

6. So closed minded, you are.

7. I'm in the wrong place. I grow weed and take it seriously, you people are on here do not. I see the setups, read the shit stickies and laugh. I am going to a site that doesn't condone childish shit. Drug dealers, stay the fuck away from me. You are the reason why kids smoke. Smokey, not closed minded, just realistic. I want legalized weed, you my friend probably do not care.

8. #8 HighxLife, Mar 14, 2012
    BYE lol

Edit: just checked your post you act like you been growing for ages you just started relax with this sense of superiority bullshit someone will fuck you up soon or put you in your place in real life

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

9. Hey man, why are you so hostile? Bud is Bud, weather you smoke half an ounce in one sesh, or you load a hitter once or twice, its all that great thing we all love. Who are you to tell us that how we enjoy is wrong? You sound almost as bad as the pig headed anti-pot spokesmen out there. There is a difference between responsibly drinking and responsibly smoking. Drinking responsibly could save lives, smoking responsibly, could save a few bucks spent at taco bell. Just kick it back, smoke yourself a joint, or a bowl, or a blunt, whatever you like, and relax man. Its all good.

10. I have to agree with you OP, maybe not the 3 puffs of a bowl but yeah I know what you mean. I'm tired if people trying to show off the fact that they smoke. Especially seeing posts about it by highschool kids on Facebook. But I'm not tucking in my shirt just saying.

11. [quote name='"Weedity"']Were just doing what we want to do, bitch I like my fucking pants down low, untuck your shirt you dork. Yes, some stoners act retarded and smoke to be cool, those are faggots we can hate on, but dont hate on everyone thats under 21 man. Im 18, smoke everyday and work everyday. I respect shit, shit respects me. Lets not get so damn aggressive OP, get high.[/quote]

You should try smoking cannabis dude, it would help you CHILL THE FUCK OUT.

12. Get off your high horse. The elitism that you're spewing might as well be the same as what annoys you.

I agree that there is some annoying people here, but it's the internet, you should already know how to read through the BS.

13. It's just that these young, naive, scared kids don't have a clue and the way they feel acceptance is to hang with a crowd of underachieving fuckups. Any kid can feel like a winner when the status quo is showing how little you can achieve.

What gets me is how weed, of all things, became "gangster". It's about as gangster as carrying around a nerf ball. Oh, and you guys with the low-riding trousers, you look like you got a load in your pants. HAHAHAHAHHA

Oh well kids, it's your choice.

14. I thought the low pants means your gay!!! Didn't it start in prison? It's a calling card to tell everyone you like it in the poop shoot. It means easy access to your bung and now its a FAD. It's sheep led to slaughter. They don't know what it's about or why, they just see everybody else doing it so they think it's cool. but on the other hand dude you need to chillax. It is the Internet. Yes kids are stupid. All you have to do is click somewhere else.

15. Damn, you can take my screen name bro. LOL Why you so mad? Delete these people off your facebook if you don't like them. If you know so much, that the threads on here provide no useful knowledge for yourself, then don't read them. Yeah sure weed can be abused, just like you can abuse coffee by drinking 10 cups a day and put your heart under stress due to all the caffeine.......so be smart and don't abuse it. /end thread

16. By anonymously putting down and generalizing an entire group on an internet forum?

You're the man now, dog!

17. Someone is taking a t-break..........

18. Chill out dude, im buzzin right now and dont care, cant you just not care? why should we bring it, why not just smoke 3 puffs like you said and not care.

19. the only respect this kind of person will get is from people equally retarded... have fun working the fast food chains

20. I kind of agree with OP(surprise?), not on the part about calling people out/bashing anyone, but the rest makes sense to me. It definitely can be/is abused, I have seen it on here and in reality, the whole 'I smoke weed so I'm hard as nails' or 'I smoke more than you, so fuck off' type attitudes run rampant. There is no need of getting full out blasted, just catch a buzz and keep on keeping on. Growing in parents houses is more a pet peeve to me tho, to each their own, and some of the lingo is ridiculous, but it makes me laugh.

Also, pull your pants up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.