Sick and smoking

Discussion in 'General' started by StonerSimpson93, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Im sick as anything my throat hurts, cough, fever, akieness,

Im just curious if smoking will help in anyway or should i just stay in bed nd not smoke? Thanks for help :)

2. You might cough more than usual while your smoking but for me after im done I'm just high and the impulse to cough goes away. I say go for it.

3. The high will feel good, but the smoke will hurt your lungs and probably make you cough up a storm. Edibles are the better option.

4. Weed makes it harder for your immune system to recover. Save the weed

5. o_O Nah.

6. I wish i had enough for edibles i only have bouta 1.5 left but for people saying it will hurt more is there any way to smoke it that it wont kill ?

Like a bubbler or bong ?

7. Vaping is the best way, if you can, make a homemade vape from a light bulb.

8. [quote name='"CKTony"']Vaping is the best way, if you can, make a homemade vape from a light bulb.[/quote]

Do uk any vids or stickys that say how i cant find any good vids

9. Yep, vaporizer would probably be the best way.
    In fact, I've been getting a cold with mostly deep, painful coughs, and I decided to smoke a bowl in the ole' bong. No coughing, but bad throat pain. It's gone now, 1 cough drop and 20 minutes later :D

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N0w34OWVx0&feature=fvst]How To Make A Home Made Vaporizer Out Of House Hold Items - YouTube[/ame]

11. Make firecrackers

12. Firecracker is good, but it does tend to take a bit more to get to level I would usually like to be at with an edible. 1 gives you a nice clean high, about .4 - .8 in my book. 2 will give you a great high, use about .6 - 1.4. But a nice, 2 gram firecracker is perfect for those times you don't want to be too functional. This is of course assuming you have nice buds.

13. Do it dude

I smoke everytime I get sick

And it makes my sick days go a lot better
    It doesn't help me recover faster or anything but it helps alot

14. when i smoked i felt way better. people say it may help in the short run but for me i felt better in the long run. if u have a vape try that. it works WAY better

15. I've smoked when I've had a cold, and it didn't really seem to make a difference. It didn't make it worse, but it didn't help anything at all. Might as well get high.

Just don't share a bubbler with someone else who is sick. I just caught something from my buddy, and I've been hacking up phlegm for the past few days. It was good diesel though, and he smoked me out, so I can't complain too much haha.

16. lol I've been smoking weed for six years now and I literally haven't had any kind of sickness other than a few chest infections. (From smoking cigs) I'm actually kinda positive that it helps your immune system or something.