Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sick after smoking cannabis???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 91Mermaid, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Hi guys!
    Never wrote one of these before but I feel compelled to do so. Last night I took one of my prescribed** THC pills called Marinol ( Dronabinol is off brand name) and I took hit of our homemade lung ( cut coke bottle with plastic bag taped to it. Basically, a gravity bong without water. Took a huge hit like I've done many times before. ** Background information needed I've been smoking on a consistent basis over 3 years this has never happened.. this particular time I was drinking prior 2 (which I've also done before) rum and coke and prior to smoking I made a feast. Chicken Cesar salad, pizza, and chips and salsa I had a little of each but didn't pig out. So took my hit felt good, but very quickly started feeling terrible! I was drenched in sweat, felt like I couldn't breathe or move I was having weird thoughts, and I was sliding off my chairand felt like I couldn't stop myself. I couldn't pick up a glass of water to drink it. I felt very nauseous!! My words were slurred and didn't make sense. Then I proceeded to get really really hot I wanted to rip my dress off. At this point my bf was so worried ( trained life guard) called 911 I was unresponsive. Then I started laughing like crazy dipping my hands in my water glass rubbing it in my face and body sexually it was fucking wierdd and I feel bad for my friends. After about 30 min I started feeling a bit better and told him to cancel the ambulance I asked my friends to put me in bed and I couldn't even walk. I was put in bed and passed out shortly after. I woke up at 6am like it was all a dream. I'm freaking out it was really scary and I remember it was hard to breathe. Sorry for the lengthy post but I'm just scared and confused. Was it the mix of all items or bad dank ( if there even is such a thing) or the pills? I've smoked after taking a pill before this never happened after. please help me and tell me if anyone has had similar experience??

2. It probably had something to do with combining marinol and the real weed. The marinol is not real THC it is synthetic man made chemicals, I would never touch that shit.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Too much of the wrong combination of stuff. The weed we have today is much much more potent than anything that was out there when I was young. You basically just consumed too much along with liquor and all that food and made yourself sick. No big deal. Just don't do that particular combination again. As for me, liquor and weed never mixed and always made me sick. But that's just me. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  4. While Marinol is synthetic it is just as real and works just as well as natural THC because it's the same molecule. At least it does for me, I just have to take more than one these days because of tolerance. As expensive as they are I would never buy them but since someone trades me Marinol for bud I do have a few.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Good point. I have always associated synthetic cannabis with terrible side effects. Marinol is made in a real lab by professionals, not a clandestine lab so that makes some sense.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yes, there's a world of difference between synthetic THC and synthetic cannabis. OP OD'd.