Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sick after quitting weed (smoke alot of blunts)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by pablown209, May 29, 2018.

1. Hello, so ive quit smoking for a while now & i will smoke it with anything Blunts (mostly), wax pens, joints, bongs, etc. but i feel really sick like a withdrawal i have never felt like this before when I've quit smoking before, is it because of the blunts?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Do you use any other nicotine products?

I bet it could be the blunting. I had one friend who exclusive smoked blunts and he would get very crabby on breaks and refused to acknowledge the possible nicotine withdrawal. Gladly he did eventually try vaping, just to nip the craving in the bud and make him tolerable to those he was around. He never realized how much it was affecting him, after trying to cut back a considerable amount he'd get high still but want to smoke more and more blunts to fill a need under his radar, sure he could smoke tons of blunts too and enjoy the fun but damn he could've been saving a lot of throat and cash by supplementing his hidden nicotine habit. Plus he's be ramming against that tolerance again real quick. Sorry for the rambling, blazed.

Try an alternative nicotine product and see if it helps. Even some crappy gum even.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Smoke a cigar and see if you improve that’ll give ya your answer

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Let me guess Backwoods? That could be a nasty addiction I know kids go through packs and packs of those

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

5. Yes just don't inhale u will get enough from tasting it in ur mouth. Or maybe inhale a swisher i guess i smoke good gars

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

6. How long have you smoked for and how much did you smoke?

You probably didn't experience any withdrawals before because you never quit for this long.

If you are a hardcore stoner for a long time and quit, yes you will get bad withdrawal effects. Headaches, anxiety, extreme irritableness, and fatigue. If its bad enough for you to notice, it probably means you have been a stoner for a long time, which means it will last for a long time.

People who are hardcore stoners for 10 years plus can have withdrawal symptoms for a year. Just take comfort in the knowledge it will get better.