Sic plants help taco leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by iamuncooth, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Im growing three autoflower plants in hydro with 2 150 wat sunsystems lamps temp stays inbetween 75-85 humidity is around 60% range so i opened my closet today and noticed some of the leaves folding up here os a few pics.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. How close are your hps? Needs to be 14-18 inches away.

Where is your thermometer? It needs to be at the top of the plant. Temps can vary a foot away. Mine varied about 30 degrees f before I got proper exhaust fans.

3. I dont know exact but from my elbow to the tip of my finger so 16 in or so i will deff move my thermometer though

4. Your spot on with distance. Maybe thermometer move will give you some better insight.

5. Im at a cook out till tomorrow i will move my therm and let u know what i find

6. Moved therm and humidity dropped to mid 50 and temp is up to the low 90s im gonna go

7. Get a couple small desk fans to try and circulate the air a little better

8. Do that and if you can, get an exhaust fan. Helps to create negative pressure to bring in CO2 and gets the oxygen she's produced out.

Desk Fans should drop temps, but an exhaust fan is your best bet. Exhaust needs to be higher than intake.

9. Got fans temps droped 84/85 if this solves my problem will these leaves unfold or should i just watch the new frowth

10. They should unfold in a few days.

11. So temps are still down between 80-85 still having the problem with taco leaves i had to rush out so no pics but will post some in a cpl hrs

12. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

13. They look to be ok to me.

What's your watering frequency?

And your current humidity?

14. Try to get a circulating fan blowing directly across the tops

15. I have a fan off the tops and air being sucked out they are growing fine just the leaves are almost folded in half

16. #16 }-MaDCoW-{, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
    Try backing the light off another couple inches. A light mist of plain ph'd water at lights out may help as well.

17. Taco leaves defeated new problem one of my babies appears to have root rot she is 3 weeks or so into flower they are in a dwc and all in same pot should i just scrub the one with the rot and hope it doesnt apread to the others because thus far the other twohave 0 signs

18. Hmmmm. I'd say scrub res. have you treated roots with H2O2?

19. Cleaned res was the first thing i did it would be terriable to lose one of my babies but i dont want the problem to spread