Shut the fuck up and get out, i never want to see you around here again.......

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mustxtokexbud, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Take your own advice. There's a big difference.

2. i got pinched for 3g's from (used to be) one of my best buddies right after I smoked him out like never before, wish I woulda had the chance to pop him one in the face too

3. #43 blknazn, Sep 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2008

how badly would you need to redeem yourself to punch a kid in the face...just get your weed back and ...smoke and chill like he said he does...if he smoked and chilled he wouldnt get all pissy to physically hit someone he would be like gimme back my shit your outta my house no disrespect...and blaze some more

4. well at that point i wouldn't worry the least bit about respect towards the fucker, if that was me and he disrespected me by stealing MY shit that i worked hard to pay for, i would disrespect him by taking a quick jab to the face

im a very laid back person to, being laid back doesn't mean you can't be pissy when someone tries to jack his shit, sure there are probably better ways of doing it, but at least now he will think twice about trying to jack someones weed

5. Sometimes, you have to bust a skull or two to keep from being walked on. Of course, I would've said something along the lines of 'Give me my shit back, or I'll be digging your teeth out of my fuckin boots' before I got to the ass-beating.

6. what if he was thankful he never got a punch in the face? and spared the pain...if marijuana is supposed to be natural herb and everyone can enjoy it...why be violent for it period

7. nice plan +rep!

8. he shoulda thought about that b4 he decided to steal someone he doesnt even knows bud (that takes nerve).. he got wat he deserved..:hello:

9. its not about the herb its about the disrespect and him taking something of yours that you payed for with your money, he was fine with sharing it with him before he found out his bag was a little light, everyone was enjoying it, he brought that on himself, would you punch a guy for trying to steal your tv or stereo?

10. i wouldnt punch him if my shit was stolen id smoke a bowl and try to get it back without violence unless i was hit it would be legal self defense to hit back...thats ok

11. rough?, ive seen people get broken hands and fingers over 2g, stealing weed is pathetic.

12. here he would have had to hit you twice
    i wouldn't be able to smoke another bowl until he was out of my house and i got my stuff back

13. this kinda thing happened to me but it wasnt my weed. My buddy bought a O for a night before college party. We were smoking hookah on his porch and we went into see what everyone else was doing. There were people coming in and out all night and these 2 kids came in and we chill nad being all friendly, but when we walked in these 2 kids were gone and so was half the bud, we all started freaking out and the one guy left his wallet so one kid calls him and he comes back and my friend punches him in the chest and the bud falls out of his pocket! WTF? this guy was smoking out like 15 ppl and some douche back has to swipe half!! So GAY

14. What, and no youtube vid of this?
    Shit...

15. lets think of this a different way

if it was money instead of weed, what would you guys do? ask for the $30/$40 back and chill with that guy or would you snap out and lick him? idk about you guys but i would be pissed.

16. FTW! Good shit man. Gave him what he deserved.

17. well its obvious the thief isn't a good person so maybe the punch gave him a little moment of clarity that you shouldn't take shit that isnt yours.

and if not, I hope he ends up getting worse than just a punch in the face.

18. Good job for teaching him a lesson. I don't think that asshole will be stealing any bud from now on.

19. +Nose ... well played :cool:

20. Nice strategy. Misinformation ftw. If you could call it that.