Shut the fuck up and get out, i never want to see you around here again.......

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mustxtokexbud, Sep 2, 2008.

1. FUCK YEAH, way to go man. Fuck talking with people when they know they are doing something wrong and greedy and do it anyways.

2. The other people i was with wanted to seriously fuck this guy up, but we where smoking bud so i didnt let um. Even that mother fucker wasnt gunna mess up one of my holy sessions.

3. haha I have to admit when I first started reading this title I thought it was going to be something retarded and absurd, but I got a few laughs out of your story :] good look

And nice move on the evacuation ;]

4. Someone who actually does something about petty thieves. Way to put him in his place.

5. your lucky you have good quick thinking homies that can pull that off

6. good fuckin job. i can't stand people who try to disrespect in other people's homes.

7. thats mother fuckin pimp! i always take my stash with me, i dont trust anyone when it comes to weed

8. ive been thinking and there has never been a time were ive stolen bud that wasnt mine

9. i do recall you bitchin about your friend gettin beat up...what makes you better to punch a random kid in the face...the mature thing to do would be take the bud back and just plain kick him out... not punch him in the face...feels good sure but definately UNNECESSARY

10. who knows that punch might have set him straight and made him less of a dick

11. but the embarrasment of gettin caught stealin from a friend of a friend is enough no need to put him thru physical pain to get a message across

12. His friend got robbed and beat for no reason at all. This kid got punched cuz he robbed him. There is a complete difference, try reading next time plz.

13. his friend got robbed for no reason but after he punched a kid in the face which he couldve easily forgave and let go

14. nah, ppl who rob deserve what they get.

15. THAT is why humanity is doomed...everyone thinks revenge is sweet...sweet but its all a big cycle

16. I wholeheartedly agree, as well as the City, that violence is not always the answer. Quite a scheme you put together there, impressive. Next time, try to control yourself and just get back what's yours (you're already jacking his other shit, come on now). He did have some nerve to try to play you as a fool, if it was me I wouldn't hang out with any of them except your true friend again.

17. He has a perfectly fine reason to punch him in the face. I don't think he is a hypocrite at all. His friend was robbed and beat without doing anything. This kid did something really greasy and not cool at all. Think of it as the friend who got robbed/beat, fighting off the robber and getting his shit back! Nothing wrong with that.

18. nothing wrong but that second fight could be his life...would you risk your life to get back some weed?

19. if i invited sumone into my house, smoked them out, and then they stole my bud, i would be fuckin pissed too.

20. I agree with no violence. But its just a punch in the face. That guy came to his home to get smoked out by him. Then steals from him. How greedy can you get?...