Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*shudder*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinokie, Feb 3, 2003.

1. cool site unoit

2. its been so long since ive been back. maybe it would be fun to storm the place and clean house.
    peace

3. I found Grass City through some post at the marijuana.com message boards (which is slowly starting to become another yahooka), and I used to lurk at yahooka but stopped after it got annoying. Is there any chance we could just get a bunch of blades together and overrun their boards with funny posts and generally positive messages?

I'd say we should go and invite all the cool people to come here but it's not exactly our place to do that plus I wouldn't wanna ruin the City by accidentally inviting some of those unsavory characters over here.

Oh well, whatever anybody does I sure as hell wouldn't let that happen to The City, together we stand, divided we stand somewhere else that's not as good (was that clever or dumb?)

4. I tried to register at ya-hooka today, and it wouldnt let me...it said they weren't accepting new members..

5. I haven't been over there for a few weeks cause of all the bullshit. maybe in a few months i'll stop back by nad see if the mods ever did what needs to be done. I'd actually rather see the forums closed rather than to allow it to be a forum for a few select individuals who have an agenda to spread hate. Lately (at least last time i was there) that's all that's been happening there. Yahooka's boards in the past few months have been giving us responsible mj users a bad image, an image that we are all racist assholes.

maybe when the mods who can "mod" grow some balls and clean house i'll come back

Make me a mod there and i'll do what needs to be done, IDGAF who i piss off. It just sucks that the core peole of who yahooka really is/was have all been pushed away by a few complete morons who have an agenda to spread hate and discredit us as responsible productive mebers of society.

I'm really surprised that nothing has been done when this all stared in the first place and when it was allowed to continue I was shocked that Yahooka's primary message thoughout every forum was the blatant solicitation of hate propaganda. It wouldn't have been such a big deal if it was contained in Free For All but every single new topic that is posted is shit on then flooded with remarks and rants supporting racial intolerance.

The real reason i don't visit anymore is because by not taking any action against the verbal violence, intolernce, and prevalent trend of appaling negativity the mods have driven me away. Bud, IDK what goes on in the moderators forum or if the voices of all the non "uber-mods" are heard or taken seriously or not but i can't imagine how this can continue unless the uber-mods agree with the agenda of hate. I'm sure most of the members who really count and who make up the true intelectual, spirtual, sensical, peaceful, and expressive "voice of marijuana on the internet" would accept, and support a good housecleaning and maybe even return to continue to increase the positivity.

As i said before, i'd rather see the entire site shut down than to see a trend of hate snowball into a case against legalization. YaHooka currently promotes and spreads a message of intolerance and the mods' silence and inactivity shows support for intolerance, ironically while supposedly attempting to "unite as one, and our voice will be heard" and present mj users as positive and productive members of society.

I don't think Debaser and Lunaria are racists but i have no idea why this is allowed to continue. if this kind of takeover happened on my site, i'd rather shut down the forums rather than continue to spread hate.

Sorry about the rant, but yahooka used to be my "home" but i had to move out cause of all the race riots in the land of peace and unity. It pisses me off to go there anymore and see that anyone that enters looking for bonafide info' advice, or just intelligent conversation/interaction with like minded individuals.

Activism and promotion of peaceful and positive mindset starts at home, if you have no inner peace then you embody conflict and hate, and promote and suport the negative by inactivity and acceptance.

I hope things change, I hope the voice of hate is silenced, even if it means closing the forums until the "Axis of Evil" is eliminated and the "Evil-Do'ers" are forced out so all us true herbalists can really peacefully unite. in it's current state I no longer refer stoners i meet to Yahooka but instead make sure it is avoided, at least until the uprising of the hate mongers can be quelled.

ok end of rant!!!
    Peace

6. I luv these forums.
    Always good replies n shit, no people arguin bout stupid stuff.

smoke teh peace pipe

7. not accepting new members,....PALease.
    i have an extra name or two over i could lend ya... :) they come with excellent representation. wanna be a boy or a girl?...LOL
    wonder if there accepting OLD members any longer....darn it has been a while.
    peace

8. TooSicks were you ever in the yahooka chat, irc or something like that????
    peace

9. Yea toosicks I agree with every word you say!

No new members because there were 10 people registuring a new name every day to flame the moderators. go figure.

The only way to have control is to keep control!!!

Anyway the mods here will keep this place a great place to come and enjoy.

10. are my name/names. hehe i know YOU know what they are...are they still accessable to me? Bud Head?
    peace

11. im gonna go check on this brotha...they better be being NICE to me over there...or ELSE!
    muhahaha
    peace

12. Yeah. irc.zirc.org #yahooka

No new members at yahooka? good idea. I hope the mods are successful in cleaning up the boards.

13. Unless you have been banned or deleted you can get in.

14. jaysgirl?.... ring any bells?....ya'll were MEAN to ME!
    peace

15. aww i saw what critters been up to it ain so bad.......yet.lol
    peace

16. I remember jaysgirl. I also remember you finding out Highawatha was a little indian boy.. lol

17. Hey darlin' you have 700 post on the nose! congrads!

18. long as i dont fall too far behind that okie.....
    700 eh? thats alot
    must be all this crap im not really talkin bout
    peace

19. Looks like Critter2 pissed off jesus on Yahooka! LOL

20. LOL first of all im DYIN at his topic...why cant you pricks........
    this'll be a goon'un.
    cant wait....