shud i start again?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by phill2o12, Mar 3, 2012.

1. hi, been readin the forums nd red that plants stunted at a early age will never fully recover nd yield about 60% less than a normal plant? is this true? and wud a clone from my stunted plant still yield 60% less? or shud i just germinate another seed nd start again?:confused:

2. i think it would depend on how stunted it was. i've seen some plants stunted so small that they wouldn't even yield a quarter. i've read that a cut from a stunted plant won't be stunted, but i've never tried growing one out myself. if my plants were stunted, i'd start over.

3. it wasn't real bad.i had slightly over fed her but had just enough knowledge to realise quite early on and diluted my solution.it tuk her about 1 week to recover but growth isn't as big nd fast as i expected.
    i'm new to hydro so mayb expecting abit much?

4. remember, in hydro things happen fast, if you have everything dialed in. you'll get it. find someone who is growing the same way you are, and copy them. if they're doing well, lol

5. ok thanx for ur advice :)

6. can anyone answer my question about taking a clone for a stunted plant? will the clone also b stunted?

7. [quote name='"phill2o12"']can anyone answer my question about taking a clone for a stunted plant? will the clone also b stunted?[/quote]

I'd def not use a clone from a stunted plant. It was evidently altered and if the mom can't recover without stunting then the clone shouldn't be able to either. Kind of goes along with the term "clone".

8. ok thanx for the help. looks like its time to open my greenhouse kaia kush seeds :devious: