Shroomy Nite

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hausen, Apr 11, 2004.

1. Well, it was another boring nite with no partys and nothing to really do so me and my friend decides to buy some shrooms.

Well we got them and popped them around 6 o clock and it hit us around 7 and we were just trippen balls. It was one of the funnest things ive ever done. We went to this River bed industrial type area. They have this Big gated off place surrounded by barbwire and a huge building way off in the distance past the fences with tons of lights around it. Me and my friend could have sworn we were at area 51 and we could see lights flicking on and off and aliens and shit. It was so intense we started running and jumped down into a ditch and were playing like we were special ops. We like slowly crept up and stayed low and shit and like rolled down this huge hill screaming GO GO GO.

Once we were done killing off the aliens/japs we were just sitting there looking at power lines and it looked like u could see the power surging through them, eventually that was done and we found a little forest full of sticks that are dumbass thought were snaked so we were jumping on them.

Eventually are highs were coming down and were sitting on this MASSIVE wall just in deep thought staring at lights.

A ton of other stuff happend but those were basically the highlights of the nite haha. Just thought id share my trip.