shrooms

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by boatsnhos, May 1, 2009.

1. would onehalf of an eigth of shrooms get me high?

2. Depends on how much you weigh. But most likely you won't be very high, no.

3. If it's your first time, split it with someone. An 1/8th will fuck your world up.

4. He said one half of an eight. 1.5 grams won't fuck you up.

5. a couple weeks ago i did shrooms for the first time. i had half an eighth and i tripped for probably 5 or 6 hours. but since everyone is saying that half an eighth isnt enough maybe it was really good shit?...but it worked for me

6. As long as you hear about how good it is from someone thats bought from this guy you should be able to gauge it, but id say a half 8th will rip you up pretty good.

7. You'll defiantly feel effects, but you probably won't trip.

Remember to eat on an empty stomach

8. I'm guessing people don't really remember their first times. 1/2 eigth will fuck you up your first time as long as their decent.

9. Trust me when I say that, if it's your first time, you only want to try half an eighth. If that doesn't work, then try a whole eigth next time. But the potency of shrooms varies just like marijuana

10. if you've never tripped before id say a half eighth will do you just fine.

11. I'd stick with 1/2 an eighth if it's your first time. Otherwise, go for the full.

12. Come on, squeegee your thrid eye clean, take 5 grams. An eighth your first time will show you the potential in shrooms.

13. Half eighth should do you good for a first trip.