Shrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by dougie3, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Hey guys,

So i tripped out last nite with six of my best friends. Personally, I felt it ws kind of scary because of how I could not control it and how my vision was so fucked up.

The trip itself was very colorful, but it made me realize many things. The first, I can do anything I set my mind to. The second, If you want to, you can change the world. The third, be who you are, enjoy your friends, you dont always have to get or be fucked up.

But heres the hard part: I feel very guilty for taking the shrooms, but I also feel like I've had a complete revision of my life. That is to say, I feel like everything I've done has been forgiven.

But about the guilt: my parents don't know I took them, and I feel very bad about taking them. I feel like I let them down.

How do you guys get picked back up and in good spirits after you have a bad trip? Because I really need to be picked up and happy again.

2. The realization that I get enjoyment out of the things I do and don't hurt anyone besides me.... that's how I get picked back up. You are your own person, like you said, be who you are. Jimi said it best "I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to." You can't live your whole life being dissapointed in yourself for the dissapointment in you from other people. No one is going to agree with you on everything and people will always be there to hate. Live life to the fullest man.

3. don't feel guilty, and don't let other people make you feel guilty
    you didn't do anything wrong. The people who will amke you feel guilty are the people who have never tried them before, therefore they don't know what they're talking about.
    if they were to take them they'd realize how amazing they are.

4. Can't be said any better. +rep. Bravo post.