Shrooms!

Discussion in 'General' started by Sinister, Feb 15, 2003.

1. Alright well for Valentines Day me and my friends are all single anyways so I guess we all suck, so we got some shrooms for Friday night so we can trip out.

This was my first time trying em and it was definently a crazy fuckin experience. They taste nasty as hell and take like 30min to kick in if anyone is interested in em.

EVERYTHING in the fuckin world was funny as hell. Everything we did and said would be followed by laughing. And LIGHTS, oh man the lights, they were great, every light and shit would just intensify your senses, it was great. Also no real munchies problems here, at least for me my stomach felt sorta idle and ok all night.

UNTIL we went out driving and shit and trying to find some place open to hang out at, it was around 12:30am and we couldnt find anything open to even hang out at, besides some 24 hour restaurants which would have sucked.

So anyways, driving while trippin = bad, if you havent done it before, just trust me, please heh. It was raining and foggy too, so that certainly didnt help, driving sucked dick while trippin.

Anyways they were pretty expensive but its all good, my one friend paid most of it, hes always got the cash to hook us up with whatever when we hang out on weekends.

Anyways overall a good trip, and one thing to everyone out there who has a sweet girl on Valentines Day, be happy! dammit, some of us are just out frying our brains instead, realize what you got before you lose it.

Ok this is turning into a fuckin novel, it feels like these things will never wear off. Peace out, and fuckin take it easy.

- Sinister

2. i woudl rather do acid than shrooms but sadly no body has any!!!!!!!!!!!!!! latley its been pretty dry of acid around here nad its making me one sad lady

3. Shrooms rawk! I recently had a run in with eigths of the stuff covered in chocolate, and to my surprise it wasn't B.S.!! It worked and I did it many many times after.

"i woudl rather do acid than shrooms but sadly no body has any!!!!!!!!!!!!!! latley its been pretty dry of acid around here nad its making me one sad lady"
    (don't know how to do the quote thingy, sorry!!)
    Acid baaaaad!!! I went to Hershey Park with my friends on Acid and HOLY CRAP was it ever nuts!! First ride we went on, while I was peaking no less, was the great bear! I wouldn't open my eyes for more then five seconds it was sooo crazy!

4. hey Ant, when did you get shrooms? I've been trying to find them forever! How come you didn't tell me?