Shrooms & x?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by akshroomer, Aug 19, 2008.

1. First I wanna appologize for posting this thread in the wrong place last time... My bad, still new and learning to navigate this site...

My question is, has anyone out there done shrooms and x at the same time? I am going to try it this weekend, I just want to hear about it before I do. I know the effects of both and have heard of it combined, so I know its been done. Any real stories or advice? And If there is n e one who could give me a lil advice and tips on doing x and shrooms(seperatly) and how to make the environment and high "warm and comfortable" please do so. Thanks a lot ppl!!!

2. Personally, I have not. However, tons of people on erowid have.

3. i think taking the x first and then the shrooms after is nice becasue, you get that nice happy as fuck effect then a very happy trip. have a jug of nice cold water for sure. listen to music, do whatever makes you happy i geuss

just think of cool shit and have fun

4. Whatever you do, do not do this. The last thing you want to do is come down from X while tripping-could send you into a bad trip.

Instead, take the mushrooms, and about half an hour later, drop the thizz. Or even better, wait about one hour, and then rail half the pill. Wait another hour, and then rail the other half.

5. yes, listen to this...other then putting shit up your nose.

do not take the x first.

make sure your at least coming up on the boomers before you start rolling man.

have fun.

6. What's wrong with snorting half the X...hits faster, harder, and you still have half for later!

7. Definitely do shrooms first, wait til you got a good buzz on em, then eat your E.

And don't snort E/X/whatever pills, snort pure MDMA powder.

8. even thats god-awful.

i mean, in terms of your mucus membranes, mdma is very very caustic.

this is coming from a former cokehead and pill-sniffer,

dont put shit up your nose.

but i guess thats only if you enjoy the fucking incredible smells that life has to offer.

i mean, do what you want, obviously,

but with such a relatively harmless drug when used responsibly,

why would you want to do the only thing that could physically harm you from doing ecstasy?

whatever i guess im just wierd cuz i like my drugs to last for a while,

not just be a nose rocket flash-in-the-pan.

if you want it to hit faster just chew it or parachute it.

9. Shit, I never knew railing could cause harm...I might have to cut back on the lines...but they're so fucking good...nothing beats the feeling of putting something (some OC maybe) up your nose.