Shrooms. Questions? Comments? [Pics]

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Hahah I've confused myself with this. 20 days from casing to harvest is about normal.

2. oh ok had me worried they wont be potent or something

**wipes sweat off brow**

Like I said, those jars never did shit. Tons of things were done dumbly but will be perfected.

3. Ended up with 5/8ths... more research and practice on its way

4. You should eat like 50 or 60 grams worth of fresh shrooms. I've done it before and had some of the best trips of my life.

5. Cool, good harvest!
    I think I've got a couple pins in my myco bag finally, not much but I'm happy with any :)

6. LMAO. I could see me eating 9-10 grams of freshies... but 50?? yeah right. The most ive ever taken was 7g dry... usually only need an 8er and im good to go. 50-60? LMAO your silly

Thanks, I was looking at myco bags the other day... some crazy shit! you gotta start somewhere, might as well be with some pins :)

anyone know if what we got was average? 1 cake... rumored to be Treasure Coast?? About 18 grams dry

7. Shrooms are 90% water so if they were freshly picked and you ate 60 grams it would be like consuming 6 grams of dried shrooms but fresh shrooms are a bit more potent. Compare your wet harvest weight vs. your dry weight. Always lose about 90% of their weight.

8. ill remember that next harvest... ;)