shrooms pickup soon

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ellis st wonder, Dec 2, 2009.

1. hey just wanted to let everyone know im picking up my first batch of some nice mushies in a few weeks once my friend gets a shipment from out west (im in jersey and noone can currently get shrooms so im very lucky to have this friend) but I am intending on posting some pictures first for everyone to check out before I down them. I read alot on first experiences with shrooms and did my research, a shitload of it at that, but if anyone would just like to post there story or advice on first experience that would be cool. thanks

2. trippings fun, youll have a good time. just go in open minded and ready for anything. i recommend eating an 1/8 to yourself.

3. I'm not saying this guy is wrong, but I always tell people to do a half slice their first time. IMO it's better that way.

4. yeh I talked to the kid about dosage and everything. Hes a good friend of mine I just never thought of asking him for some reason. but thanks for the advice. he said just whatever you do, dont think of bad things

5. thats what my friend also suggested but I didnt exactly want to do too much or too less because it will actually be my first time hallucinating on anything except for like 3rd plateau DXM but I dont want it to be like shit high and not feel much. I mostly just stick with the maryjane. Ill be sure to let you all know how it turned out

6. So how much are you going to eat?

7. depends how much extra money I have at the time to buy with christmas shopping and everything. moneys pretty tight right now, you probably know the feeling. ill probably take about an eighth or so. could be a little less

8. hey just a few suggestions, first off, even tho this guy is your friend take a look at the bag before you get it, trust me it could end up saving you all your money...

and also, id eat just a half 8th your first time if theyre decent, i ate .7 my first time and tripped, and as im sure you know have some good music goin!