Shrooms on halloween *Pics

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NYD, Oct 30, 2009.

1. #1 NYD, Oct 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2009
    Tomorrow is gonna be crazy. Theres a $30 bag of weed in the foil.
    Edit: Just posted the whole 8th out of the bag. The stems are REALLY thick and hard, so I guess that means they're good.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nice cap. but why is the picture so bad? at least take them out of the bag and take the picture. Hope the trips good though!

3. Good call bro. Can't decide if I'd rather do acid or shrooms for halloween. Maybe both?

4. Sorry i cant get good pics right now. Both stems weigh about 1.5g and the cap is .5g. Ill try to take some pics outta the bag later.

5. acid for sure

Both if possible.

6. Bump
    added more pics

7. glhf. Lucky fucker.

8. Those look great. Have fun man.:smoke: I wish my shroom connect didn't fall though.

9. Nice one, make sure to toke up so its easier on your stomach, happy halloween

10. Nice! I shroomed last Halloween. Went to a FREAKY halloween party, ton of strob lights, Rob Zombie movies playing, seriously scary stuff. I had a great time but my sis totally wigged!

To Remy: Nah, don't combine L and shrooms, IMO; unless you have great connexs but otherwise it's a waste. I agree w/Bong Tron, i'd always choose acid over shrooms. If you're gonna combine though, do mush first then lsd at peak. You'll be up all night.

Happy Halloween Everyone! :)

11. Those smores things are fucking incredible man!

12. Thanks.
    Im no shroom expert but my connect said this was top notch shit. Thats why I paid $50 for it. He gave me 3.7g so i ate .2 for fun along with a bowl of dank. I felt something different in my high. Paranoia decreases but creepiness increases.

13. Just ate a piece of this :)

Attached Files: