shrooms & muff

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by bigtg, Jul 16, 2009.

1. i love muff...and shrooms, but i had a question about the shrooms..how long would it stay in your system for it to show up on a drug test. i am on probation but i mean i dont think that this test is sophisticated enough to dected shrooms?? maybe just like hard drugs like H coke and crack and of course THC..anyways could someone please answer my question..

also if all goes to plan i'll be picking up a quater of some booms tomorrow and would like to throw together a playlist of some tunes, but there are so many bands out there i cant deciede what to add to the ipod. anything along the lines of "chill" "trippy" music i love pink floyd (who doesnt) & the beatles so ya know, any suggestions would be awesome.

2. Get some Jefferson Airplane. Ha.

3. Anything by Grails, great for tripping.

4. they cant test for shrooms as far as i know. thats why i do em. im on probation and get drug tested all the time. shrooms dont show up

5. they can test for them but they ussually dont

6. Early Modest Mouse, before they became shitty.

7. whats muff

8. ^I thought muff meant pussy but that doesn't make any sense in context.

9. muff, is muff. I don't know what he means in this context?

Jefferson Airplane. Doors. MGMT. Deadmau5. Beatles. Floyd. Whatever you normally enjoy!

10. #10 bigtg, Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2009
    muff

Contrary to popular believe, the word muff is not associated with hair at all. Instead, the word "muff" is an inoffensive, slang word for a vagina. Muffs can range from dainty and tight to floppy and roast beef colored. Some muffs smell fishy or sweaty, and others smell like skin or roses. Some muffs are hairy, others are bare, and some have razor burn or ingrown hairs. Females (and transexuals) of all ages have muffs. There are baby muffs and grandma muffs. Most muffs have a week of bleeding, unless the owner is on some sort of contraceptive (see: Depovera, Seasonal). It is also the root word for Muffdiver, Muffed, and Muffdoctor.

Jan decided to go on birth control because the muffdoctor said that it would prevent pregnancy, cramping, and that weird smell coming from her muff.

11. #11 MajorStoner, Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2009
    That's what I thought, just wasn't sure how the two went together, since, personally, if I'm tripping hard on shrooms I'm not thinking about sex. Hell, I doubt I'd be able to get it up, and if I did the whole thing would just be too funny, cause I don't think most guys would deny that their dicks do look kinda funny when you're on shrooms.

12. FUCK ON MUSHROOMS.

its otherworldly.

13. i hear ya there. i just ate 6 caps 10 minutes ago. im fellin it comin strong.

14. The moon & antarctica. great album:smoke:

15. #15 Bleezie_King, Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  16. UMPHREY'S MCGEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theyre sooooo good to listen to while tripping you wont be dissapointed

17. haha thats so fucken funny

18. i recently just got off probation and was told if i ever failed for shrooms that the excuse "I had food poisoning" works

19. They dont test for shrooms anyways, and how would food poisoning be an excuse for psilocybin?

20. i'm pretty sure they do

it was under the list of things they tested for when i was on pro-bo