Shrooms help

Discussion in 'General' started by Bukley, Jan 19, 2007.

1. hey blade i just got a little over an 8th of shrooms and supposedly my very trust worth dealer siad that they are the best batch they guy has made in a long ass time.

I havent done shrooms so i have no idea what its like, i was thinking to mabey do them at 12 when everyone is asleep, because i dont know if i will be able to take them and be able to talk to my rents just in case they talk to me.

if they do talk to me will i easyly be caught?
    if i take them will i be up till morning?will i be able to stay awake?
    how long will it last?
    ill be on here tonite to give yall a trip report.

thnx guys for helping me which i hope u do.

2. If your having a hard trip, then yeah its gonna be easy to get caught. If only only take half the 8th, maybe 2 grams you could probably pull it off if your good.

Yes, it lasts for about 6 hours depending on how much you take. Its very hard to fall asleep on them.(although i did once). Expect to be up till 6 or 7am.

6ish hours

Happy tripping

3. yeh i was just thinking about taking half while i was smokina cigg, if i take half will i still see lepercauns talking to me and shit lol?

i wana know if i will still see shit if i take half and if i take the other haalf tomarrow will i still trip cuz i erowidulated that shit and it said i will have a tolerance, but will i still trip?

4. Dont Shroom 2 days in a row. The second you wont feel shit.

You wont hallucinate strongly. You may see walls move a litlte bit or some closed eye visuals. It wont be anything too crazy. Usually on shroom trips things are just distorted, you dont see things that arent there.

5. do u see tings with a full 8th keep in mind they are dank
    how should i eat them cuz i heard that they taste like shit

6. Yeah dude, a half eighth is all you need for your first time. Expect to see lots of moving/breathing objects, and maybe some good fractal/patterns in certain materials. Save the other half for next weekend or at least 3 days from tonight. If you take them at 12, you will most definately be up all night and not be able to fall asleep untill around 7 or 8, Id say.

7. If you take mushrooms, you will DEFINITELY hear voices in your head, and inanimate objects will jump up and talk to you.

:rolleyes:

8. allright ive decided to take the full 8th cuz im getting a 4th on monday so, will i see shit now?im gunna take it at around 11 so by 12 i can be tripping, and im gunna have to make a paper telling me what not to do cuz i wont have a sitter or anyone to trip with....and ima go outside cuz i have like a 1 acre yard and i wana trip outside with some ciggs...matter a fact cigg break

9. Have a fun trip! =D

10. has anyone tripped w/o a sitter anything to say

11. Yea, tripping without a sitter on shrooms is usually pretty safe. The problem is if you take too much (which is possible since its your first time and you dont know how strong the shrooms are) you will start to lose touch with your world and you can stumble into danger.

When I trip alone I also usually trip harder.

12. Can you smoke pot and shroom and will it cancel it out? Meaning i get way baked and like to sleep so if i do shrooms for few then smoke am i still gonna be awake or go to bed?

13. yeh i plan on making a note to self saying all the things to do and not to do.
    do u guys have any inputs?

14. i also want to know if i can smoke them and if the effects would be any different?

15. Shrooms are nothing nearly as intense as acid, and you definitly don't need a sitter for an 8th. I personally hate being around sober people when I'm trippin, ruins the experience.

And no, you can't smoke themn. Psilocybin burns away at high temperatures.

16. thats Phatass i mean Phatso, my friend said that he smoked shrooms and he was fine,
    is it bad to eat fresh shrooms like without them being dry, i just want to know cuz the shrooms were really small and dry how much do they shrivel up damn

17. For those that say you won't need a sitter for an 8th... I disagree. If you've never had anything like this, and all that you have had in the past was limited to bud or alcohol, you need a sitter.

The first time I had shrooms I was with someone else, but they got drowsy, as did I, with the difference being that they went to lay down and rest for a bit, while I got up and walked home.

That walk home was very sunny, nice and happy, with a bit of paranoia because I knew I was ripping now. After I got home I locked myself away from my mates for fear they would know I was high.

It was fine for a while, but then I really started to scare myself and almost offed myself. Obviously I was able to wise up and convince myself to just hold out and if it never gets better I can do it then, because I sure as hell can't undo death.

After the trip was over I was relieved and can now confidently do them again, as I have already a few times. I know what to expect, there's nothing to fear unless to take way too many... But for someone who isn't sure, it might be wise to have a sitter. Not 100% nesicerry, but might turn out to be worth it.

FYI, you don't see dragons and what have you, instead your perception is distorted, rather than created. If that makes sense.

They say shrooms are not a social drug, but I find them to be more enjoyable in a social setting. Just like smoking bud is that much better with others.

18. Uh, you can eat them however you want. Just eat it all though.

If you mix them in tea, drink it all.
    If you eat them, chew them up well and swallow. Enjoy them, I think they taste like peanut shells... Mmmm, strange I know, but it's good, but lacking the crunch of the shells. :D

Enjoy your trip!
    Oh, and some recomend taking it slow, which is good advice if you want to know about allergic reactions, but if you don't care, down 'em all at once.

19. I took an 8th by myself the first time I tripped. I also took a bunch of bong rips.

Ended up on the driveway laying on my back trippin sack. Keep in mind it was pouring rain.

Little hard explain that to the rents lol.

I loved every second of it though, I recommend smoking before it and towards the end to spike the trip up.

20. im on shrooms at the moment and its my first time as well. theyre starting to kick in and all aroundo me everything is just fucked up
    i cant explain it im like exploding or something. typings imposs