shrooms at the AQUARIUM

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by pgs king, Jun 30, 2009.

1. i was thinking about doing this but the person who was going to drive me and my friend backed out. now that i think about it, i probably would have been freakin out. being surrounded by water and seeing sharks and shit might have been a little to much.

has anyone ever done this before, if not would you ever try it?

2. Yes but not in public it would be fairly obvious. If there were somehow a way to have the place to yourself hell yeah.

3. If you feel you have to ask you probably shouldn't.

4. Going to the aquarium on shrooms was one of the coolest experiences of my life.

5. story please?

6. sounds like an awesomeeee idea man. Especially the ones where the aquarium is encased over your head and to the left and right. Damn, i couldnt think of a more fun place

7. as long as you're fairly experienced at tripping and can handle yourself while tripping in public. then ya it sounds like a great idea

8. If you're experienced, then go for it. I think it would be awesome.

9. Haha, that's funny cause one of my friend's talked about doing that the other day.

10. DO IT. i did it, me and my friend split an 8th and went to the aquarium it was amazing, and tehre was this long cave with fish fossels on the wall dark and scary sounds ahha shit was funny as hell and at the end it turned into a big sea turtle tanks

11. i went to the art institute and it was sweet
    besides getting stuck in a little circle of the same paintings at one point

i would say its fine but i had a hell of a time getting there as i came up on the train. something i never want to experience again.

12. lol if it was a slow day there i'd be doing that all day

13. sounds like you've never shroomed before

my advice would be not to shroom in public for your first time

all the best

:smoke:

14. in my opinion shrooms are not very strong. just do it, it will be fun. i want to try some dmt at an aquarium.

15. i would do it if you want an awesome experience. sharks will not bother you on shrooms probably unless it is your first time...if you have done it before i say go for it. :smoke:

16. If I ever did I'd have to bring some big fucking sunglasses to hide behind, a light dose, and maybe a sitter or two.

I can't really imagine going to the aquarium all by yourself on shrooms with no sunglasses and tripping balls.

Also, you'd probably want to not have this be your first time doing shrooms; trust me - I don't know how experienced you are with shrooms, but don't let this be your first experience (anybody).

Tripping in public tends to lead to a bad trip if it's your fist time.

(Like I said: S-U-N-G-L-A-S-S-E-S) :cool:

17. Bring a sitter and go when there are fewest people. Sounds fun, so enjoy

18. If you're experienced its sounds liek a wonderful idea. But if you have to ask, meh.

You're getting weak shrooms if you think they aren't strong. hahaha
    and seriously, smoking DMT at an aquarium? would be great if you could have the place to yourself, but if not its a terrible idea.

19. that would be sweet. tripping in public is the funnest thing. ive gone to renesaince festivals a couple times and that shit is a blast

20. sorry i havent posted more, but this will NOT be my first time doing shrooms. i just asked because i thought i would bring up an interesting discussion and see if any one else had done this before/ thinks its a good idea. i was planning on having a sitter, but they backed out so me and my friend just decided it could wait.

thanks for all the great responses!