Shrooms and ecstacy!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by AICxStickyxBudz, Sep 14, 2008.

1. so i know im gonna get yelled at for this. but that search tool you got sucks ass. i can never find anything on it haha. an ive been sittin here for the passed hour an a half lookin for this guys thread. so spare me? haha.

ok i remember this kid writin up threads on shrooms an ecstacy, his personal experiances an everything they were really long. i was wonderin if anyone could help me find them please?

ps yes i know erowid. but this guys stuff was better. he talked about first hand experiances an stuff with great info. so can someone please help me out?

2. foops guide to mushrooms. ecstasy.
    i original thought this thread was about hippy flipping. :D.

3. gosh dude i love you!!!!!!! (no homo) hahahhaah

i been lookin for those dang gone thread for the past yonder!!!! hahahaha

but serisouly man thanks. saved me alot of trouble haha ++rep...

but hopefully i can hippy flip soon!!!!! haha:hello:

4. yeah it sounds like so much fun. my friend went to a festival this weekend an is bringin back a shit load of pure E an a bunch of other stuff. so im just doin a little research on the E. i do have a slight heart problem so thats what im kinda worried about.

5. Isn't candyflippin when you do acid and ecstasy? And hippyflippin same thing just with shrooms?

6. Yeah.

7. its called hippieflip, my friend
    but if u do acid and x, its called candyflip

8. I'd say if you dont need to do anything for your heart (i.e. medicine or monthly check-ups) then you will be ok on E,

if you are still concerned about it, dont go to a rave, and dehydrate yourself

9. yeah i appreciate that dude. i got a invisible heart murmur. its sooo small i guess haha. yeah i plan on just hangin out my first time. thanks tho. that puts my mind to ease.