Shrooms and animals...??

Discussion in 'General' started by Dirt King, Dec 11, 2003.

1. I've got an oz of shrooms and I was wondering if I should let my friends' cat/dog have some?...(with permission of course). Would there be any physical harm to the animal in doing this? If it's okay to do, how much should I give, only a couple stems or what??

(This cat is a major stoner, he likes weed and any other form of a high... So I wouldn't be forcing it on him, if he likes it, cool, if not I'm sure he's got good reason)

Thanks

2. i dunno about cats, I do know from personal experience dogs (as well as ducks...dont ask) can wig out on shrooms...they dont like it.... so im assuming cats wouldn't either...think about if you were "property" of some giant aplha creature and they gave you what you thought was funky tasting food and then the next thing you know for no apparent reason your trippin out and goin insane, for a lack of better words...its probably not the most pleasent experience for an unknowing/unwilling creature like a kitty...

catnip isn't really like mushrooms, its more comparable to alcohol for cats...the aroma gives them a euphoric rush followed by a calm stupor.. catnip doesn't affect kittens, and grown cats are only attracted to the plant once its been damaged and the strong smells can wafe out...humans can get a nice buzz from catnip also btw...smoking isn't as good as making a tea...

I'd stick to feeding your cat some catnip while YOU take the shrooms...or dont give the cat anything and lay on the ground while shrooming and "talk" with him/her....you can find out alot about your cats and their lives when you take the time to listen....sounds weird, but its true

3. lol sorry but i HAVE to ask about the ducks man...

4. I SAID DONT ASK!...ARRRRRRRRRRRRG!

5. thats just mean... u tease =P

6. LOL, The only things I've ever given this cat were things that got him high (I never feed him or anything), so if I give him something, he'll know what it's gonna do, he's shown me that before.... but, yea "...it's a cat...", so I'll stick with catnip for em (plus I think I read something about them being poisonous to a cat). As for the dog, well I wouldn't want him to flip out and try to eat me or anything, so thats out too.... More shrooms for me :D

BTW, there's a cool background for windows, it's called ""Drempels", it's a moving/changing psychedelic wallpaper... you can get it from this place free: Drempels wallpaper... Just thought I'd let someone know, i like it anyways.

7. damn Alaska that must be hella cold. Do you still get bud up there in winter?

8. Nah don't give the cat shrooms, just eat them all yourself.

9. Yeah, there's not much of a difference between winter and summer up here when it comes to the buds... or at least I've never noticed any......

10. deffinitly no differance in the buds from winter to summer in alaska.....sometimes i realy miss that place....

then i reaLIZE IM IN FLORIDA AGAIN AND IS DECEMBER AND ITS 75 TO 85 DEGREES EVERYDAY!

so as for the shrooms....

i havent tryed the cat deal but think its bad i know they are very thoughtful creatures...no telling what a good trip mite do to one....mite even push him up the evolutionary scale....lol

as for the dogs....(this would be the only time i gave an animal shroooms...

we just picked about 40 of them...

made up a batch of killer tea
    (fresh shrooms are best this way )

and portioned it out

and for some reason there was an extra glass.....4 people 5 glasses...(22oz size)

so i drank the extra one....

i little wile latter(i cant say how long...5 min or 5 hrs...)
    i was outside pukeing

and the 2 dogs came and ate my puke!!!

shortly there affter they where bouth lying on the ground ...rolling about and wineing......

so no i realy dont think they liked it....

11. YES! I hope you mean what I think you mean. I recently got a lot of crap for giving a friend's cat a little booze (don't ask how I got caught ;D) but I maintain that cats are stupid, and drugs aren't going to make them any more stupid! More crazy, yes, but cats are already crazy too so it all works out! I say give it 2 whole mushrooms caps, that's a super high dose I'm sure but it will make for an interesting cat! If I had a cat I would give it a lot of drugs. Okay I do have a cat but I'm not wasting my drugs on it.

12. Oh well I still think it's good to give cats drugs.

13. my cat come arround when we are toking cuz she wants some....lol

but she is definitly smarter than the cats cazr has known...lol

14. i knew it wasent good for them ...when they ate that shit affter i threw it up ...they were not happy at all

rolling arround on the ground and crying and shit