Shrooms AND acid at the same time?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by je5ter, Aug 13, 2009.

1. I'm getting around an 8th of shrooms and 2 hits of acid tomorrow. I was wondering what it would be like to do them at the same time. I have done acid before but not shrooms.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Why would you do both together...just save them for 2 different trips...make more of what you have. :)

3. that would be a hippie flip, i think, supposed to be great.

4. well actually i was gonna do a half 8th of the shrooms and 1 hit of the acid so i dont use all of it up, how would that be?

and im pretty sure a hippyflip is X and acid

5. I dont know man, haha. Like on mushrooms, I think of some really absurd shit. That might not be such a good idea with the mindfuck that legit lsd is. Do you really want to black out and not remember any of it, this has happened ime before.

6. i would also save them for separate trips. i havent tried a combination of them either, but a buddy had eaten a bunch of some pretty good boomers and taken a couple hits of some damn good dose and he was tripping so fucking hard, and not in a really fun way. he looked scared to shit. a lot has to do with the person, but idk im not that experienced with either yet. if you are then why not try it out, but id wanna little more experience with the two on there own before i start mixing and matching.

and ^^ i just checked googled hippie flip, and apparently it is the combo of boomers and e. i was wrong too. i thought candy flipping and hippie flipping both meant acid and ecstasy, but i guess hippie - mushies, and candy - acid

the more you know :D

7. correct crazylegs, Hippie and Candy flip involve E (a fantastic additive), Hippie being booms and candy the luce.

I've heard nothing but bad things about Cid and boomers, why not trip acid and THEN trip shrooms, or something of the like. You obviously won't die or anything if u do them both but more then likely you will have a bad trip.

8. Your asking for trouble dude. WTF??:rolleyes:

9. That would be counter intuitive mane, the LSD would probably going to override the effects of the shrooms.
    Negative, a hippie flip is mixing shrooms and ecstasy.

10. alright, well then ill probably do the acid one night and the shrooms the next.
    but i dont have enough for 2 people, so idk if i should do it by myself or what.....

11. Hey, mushrooms and lsd are cross tolerant, you should definitely spread the two experiences out over like a week. Like take one and then wait a week to take the other.

12. ok then ill wait more than i a week
    now the only problem is that i dont know if which one i should do and if i would do it alone or not...?

13. trip shrooms alone with ur friend sitting u, or let him trip acid while u trip shrooms. Either way ur gonna be doing it alone, have a fun time :)

14. half eigth and a hit :D

15. J
    ....e
    ........d
    ............i

16. Hippie flip is shrooms and e.
    Candy flip is lucy and e.
    And wow. You've found like the only drug combination I've never done.
    When I do either boomers or cid, I am looking for a certain experience from each one. I wouldn't really want to mix them because their effects are quite distinct. I would say have a good shroom trip, and then a good acid trip.
    And if you do decide to take half the 8th and a tab, and the trip is awful, you will only have half an 8th and 1 tab left, and separately, those dosages are pretty weak and wouldn't leave you with too profound of an experience.

17. alright thanks guys, i guess ill do the shrooms while another one of my buddy's does the acid, and ill get another hit of acid so im not out of it

18. its really crazy dude......once i ate an 8th of shrooms and 4 hits of acid.......it would definatly be better not to mix the two they kinda over power eachother id rather trip acid and then trip shrooms

19. wait for a nice long weekend where you know you have no obligations, then take the acid first. then the next day take some shrooms, then the next day do the remainder of both.

and so that everyone is clear and not mistaken, CANDY flipping is 1 hit of X and 2 hits of acid. the way you remember this is that when you go to a rave you will see a bunch of litttle girls that are hardly dressed and tehy are walking around in super tight stuff and all furred up and just crazy jail bait everywhere. those are called CANDY KIDS. cuz they do X.

hippies did shrooms. they didnt have X really back then. they did, but it wasnt nearly as common as it is today. so HIPPIE flip is shrooms and acid. and no, LSD does not overpower the shrooms. you may feel one more than the other at different times, but its kinda flips around at any given time. it maybe not be comfortable to have that sudden change but you will feel both and if you relax and just let it roll then you will enjoy it no matter what you feel.

20. Actually you are incorrect. a hippie flip is shrooms and lsd a candy flip is molly and lsd. lsd is required in the flip lingo, and it is a great time. usually a candy flip is more euphoric because of the E and the hippie is trippy cause of the shrooms/lsd combo. I find it a bit easier to scetch out with a candy flip, as the mdma/lsd combo tends to put a slight anxity tinge on the whole night if things are not perfect. (think its due to the speedy effects of the mdma but dont quote me on it)