shroomin

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by grassman55, May 21, 2007.

1. It was a surreal experience. It wasn't the first time we had taken mushrooms, but certainly the first time we opened our minds to this level. Going into the night the only thing we knew for certain was that we were going to poison our brain and reach uncharted territory, and jokingly we asked ourselves why anyone would want to do this. We were curious though and took the shrooms. The waiting period was interesting. After about 15 minutes my legs were tingling and I felt slightly high, as if I had smoked a small joint, but nothing too bad. Then came the stomach ache about 10 minutes later, all the while the high intensified. Initially the thought was that these shrooms were bad and would make us sick, but we weren't out of the range of previous experiences at this point and we remembered that this was a perfectly normal feeling. At this point the laughing kicked in and any eye contact with one another immediatley resulted in a small burst of laughter, almost like high schoolers getting really stoned for the first time. Everybody was slightly in a downer mood being that we were just getting off work and finals were next week, but then the drugs began to infiltrate our bodies. <o:p></o:p>
    About an hour had passed and at this point the laughing was intense. 20 seconds couldn't go by without a hard burst of laughter, which just set off more laughing like a row of dominoes. The laughter was contagious. It grew so intense that I let go of the willful control over my body; I didn't mind the tears pouring down my face, the snot racing down my nose or the beads of sweat pouring from my face. We were deep into the trip at this point, yet we still had not peaked and unaware that we would continue the trip for the next 6 hours. <o:p></o:p>
    The night went in waves, all the while intensifying the experience. My body began to get very warm, and I felt like plunging into luke warm water, despite wanting to be on the couch. It seemed only logical to remove my shirt and go to the sink, where I water logged the shirt and put it back on. I looked at the thermostat and it was 72 degrees. I began eating cherries, but then it seemed more comfortable to squish them in my hand and rub them over my body. All the while the laughing intensified and we could not complete a thought or a sentence.<o:p></o:p>
    I was exhausted from the laughing and wanted it to stop, so my mind told me to go do something that felt normal. I walked to the refrigerator and grabbed a beer. I sat back down and realized that I could not drink the beer. It was a mental block, I wanted to drink it but couldn't. Every time I put it to my lips, I couldn't pull the trigger and take a sip, I just put it back down. At one point I attempted to trick myself by just sticking my tounge into the bottle to taste it without swallowing the drink. This resulted in the beer foaming up and spilling into my lap. I liked this. I decided to start soaking my body in beer and let my pores absorb the beer as a means for consumption. I also poured some on my shirt and began sucking the beer out of the cotton. It was delicious and comforting and for the time being it felt normal to be fucked up, and fucked up to be normal. We decided to smoke some marijuana.<o:p></o:p>
    After the marijuana I began to hallucinate. Like the rest of the night, this started mild and grew into a great adventure. The lights seemed to flicker between a deep orange, a pink, a red, then a sharp yellow. In retrospect I know I was hallucinating, but at the time I was unsure. The night had become chaotic. Adam was worried about offending a friend when he stuttered over his words. Tommy was in the corner laughing then looking around nervously. His hair was everywhere and his beer was fresh. It had been in his hand for 3 hours and he hadn't taken a sip. Alex was passed out in the upstairs bathroom with a blanket and pillow. Justin was the only sober one (just drunk and stoned) there, yet he was the only one panicking. <o:p></o:p>
    I had to pee so I went to the restroom to relieve myself. It felt amazing as I began to see different designs in the water as my urine splashed into the bowl. I turned around and saw the mirror. I was a mess. My shirt was drenched in beer, cherries and water. At this point I told myself to pull it together so I removed my shirt and threw it somewhere. I then looked in the mirror again at my face which was becoming contorted. This didn't bother me. I expected it. What bothered me is that I looked like a mess. I spiked my hair with the gel I found in the bathroom and I liked it. <o:p></o:p>
    When I went back out I put a blanket around my body and wrote a large T on my chest in lotion. I looked in the mirror again and my hair transformed into a crown and my blanket into a robe. I was looking at King Tim. I stared at the mirror for a long time shouting KING TIM!!!!<o:p></o:p>
    Alex was still in the bathroom. Adam was a little worried so he checked up on him and asked if he needed water. Alex turned on the faucet and answered that he had all the water he needed. At this point, the trip had not peaked. I sat back down on the couch and the lighting became weirder. I was freaking out so I decided that I would just go to bed. <o:p></o:p>
    Being alone was not good. I lied down on my bed for awhile and shut my eyes. I saw gremlins in my eyes and I thought I had died. I was tripping balls at this point. When I opened my eyes my jeans that were draped over my chair had become the grim reaper and I thought I was dead. I thought my dead body was in the hospital being watched over by my friends and family, and I was the spirit with death. It was an out of body experience unlike anything I had ever felt. I stared death in the eye, but I didn't blink. I did not want to be dead and I did not want to worry my friends or get them in trouble by requiring a hospital visit. I knew I had to be stronger than death. I opened my sliding door and got air as I sat on the corner of my bed. I looked into my closet, which seemed like the twilight zone. I was traveling through a black and white checkered tube that was spinning and changing from a circular shape to a square and then back to a circle. I saw 3d graphs of the space between certain objects and myself, and within these graphs my mind created beautiful architecture. My room became a palace. I stepped out onto my balcony where my friends were and was dumbstruck. I had been through craziness in my room that nobody but me experienced. It lasted about 45 minutes but then I walked back downstairs to see my friends. I went from the hallucingenic state, to what felt normal. It was far from normal. I was at my peak now and I began to smoke more marijuana. This intensified everything. The laughing was as strong as ever. WE went to put a movie in, but this proved impossible. Nobody could figure out how to work our own system. We found out later that the DVD player was unplugged and there was no movie in the player. Tommy just relaxed under the stairs at this point unable to move. I was licking my hand. Adam was tripping balls. Alex was passed out. As a group, we were a mess. Everybody felt like family though, and their was a deep, non-sexual love between all of us. All our relationships grew out of this experience. <o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>

2. touching story + rep

3. ...sounds fake for some reason haha but if its true, thats tight

4. its true, i swear. it felt fake at the time, like i was in a movie or something. 100% true.

5. i love shrooms....yeah when u do them u can tell who is like really an honest friend its a trip...i need 2 get some more haha

6. That was just flat out hilarius man, I'm still laughing, + rep.