Shroomin alone?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Blazed., Nov 14, 2009.

1. So, I'm getting a pickup of shrooms sometime within the next week. Do you think it'd be okay to trip alone?

If you've ever done this alone, how was your experience? Was it worth it?

Tell me what you think!

2. I've tripped alone on both LSD and shrooms, I say if you want to it's totally worth it. I had great times on both. Just be careful if you're doing a strong dosage, I had a bit of a freakout on the comedown of some strong LSD hits I'd picked up cause I was alone. Couldn't tell if I'd actually just broken my shoulder or not hahahaha.

Anyways man good vibes your way, enjoy them mushies :)

3. Thanks man, it's going to be my first time taking the mushies. I've done LSD before, but from what i've heard shrooms and LSD can be two totally different trips. Guess, i'll just go in with the mind set I'm going to have a blast and see what happens.

4. They are two completely different trips from my experiences, but if you go in with that mindset you will have a blast. Shrooms seem to force you into a wonderful mood/trip much more so than LSD in my experiences.

Good vibes man :smoking: Tell us what happens :hello:

5. I love eating shrooms alone, just put some trippy shit on tv, some good music, and let the shroom decide the next course of action. Theres nothing to worry about

6. You should be fine as long as you know you're getting good shrooms and you go in with the right mindset. I'm sure you'll be fine especially since you've tripped before. If I were you i'd just take them and blast music and enjoy the trip.

7. im dosen tonight for my 4th trip today, im alone and in a cabin in the woods. A big portion of 1 and 2 were alone and my 3rd was alone.. Its all good for me

8. yea man last time i shroomed i chilled with my dog. she started licking my face i couldnt stop laughin for like a half an hour. needless to say it was a amazing trip.

9. The first time I ate shrooms I was alone. It was like 3 in the morning and I just decided to eat them I ate about 2 grams of golden caps and just sat in my room for like an hour and it started getting light outside so I went outside and walked around my grandmas neighborhood which is a lot of big houses all landscaped with a variety of desert plants and weird ass cacti I was barefoot and probly looked like some crazyass. I went to this grass area that had a lot of mud and just looked at all the plants and got my feet all muddy and when I was walking back to my grandmas house (where i lived) i ran into her and old people look fuckin weird on shrooms but i dont think she knew i dont know how i had huge eyes was barefoot and muddy outside at 5-6 in the morning. haha i was probly 17 when this happened. I had a good trip...i've never had a bad trip on shrooms tho...

10. #10 narcotix, Nov 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2009
    not to bring bad vibes to this thread, cuz i send u good ones 100%, but im being straight up. its EASIER - to have a bad trip when ur alone. when thers someone with u they can calm u down or change the subject if shit gets going weird. but like my man Hunter S. Thompson said it, "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

11. If you can try and hippie flip wich is wikked fun alone or not, i always take the pill about an hour into the trip just so im not trippin on a comedown but its deffinatly good.

just plain shrooms solo is always good fun though, i ate a few goldcaps growing in the farm paddock next door and filmed the trip out.
    I watched it later ..... wasnt as funny as i remember it :p

12. lol at the last part

13. I was alone for my first trip ever, an eighth of shrooms.

14. Thanks for all the input! I'm getting them on tuesday. I can't wait! haha. I'll make sure to record my experiences,

15. This is my plan the first time I acquire shrooms. Was it a good experience?

16. The first time i ever did shrooms i was alone. It was a eigth. the most rewarding and fun/terrifying experience ever. GO FOR IT!!!!!:hello:

17. shroomin when ur alone is definetly fun...i mean when on shrooms u get random impulses to do random shit...when ur with other people they may not wanna do that so when ur alone u can do whatever u want...thats why i like it...and cuz u just think CRAZY shit lol...kinda sucks u got no one to talk to...love talkin bout crazy shit with other people trippin...its definetly got its pros and cons

i wouldnt advise u to do it if ur not experienced with shrooms tho

18. first time i ever tripped was on an 8th of shrooms by myself, it was pretty fun :hello:

19. funny story, i got an 8th of shrooms and was gonna split it with a buddy of mine, trying a half 8th for my first trip each and then unfortunately my parents caught me! they'd never caught me with any weed or anything before so lets just say im still grounded...

anyway i had already split up my stash so i still had a half 8th left. I was in my room one night and decided to finish them off. it was 10:45 and i was watchin clerks II. I noticed about 11:20 that everyones (in the movie) faces started bulging in and out and the whole room started moving. I ended up sitting on my bed, listened to the dark side of the moon, and then just closed my eyes and purely meditated. I traveled the universe that night, and came to the conclusion that time isnt real, it's just another way humans measure distance, so to live forever we must live in a world outside of time. I looked at the clock and fell asleep at 3:30 the following morning, most spirtiual/ best expeirence of my life.

o and wahtever you do, look up at your ceiling, it is intense!

20. good trips are great, but bad trips are when you can really learn about yourself...keep that in mind...so really bad trips aren't "bad" if your looking to explore your mind