Shroom Trip

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jakexleet, Aug 23, 2009.

1. #1 jakexleet, Aug 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2009
    So yesterday me and my friend decided we wanted to get some shrooms and go to the fair. I've tripped on shrooms 3 times before this and 1 acid trip, he's only taken shrooms twice before this. After calling around for a few hours we finally found some through one of my friends. We met up with them and we're planning on buying 7 grams of shrooms, well the guy read his scale wrong and we wound up getting a little over 10 grams. This was great, we were both very excited for our trip. We split them up evenly and started eating away. He ate his on a peanut butter sandwhich while I just threw mine in my mouth and started chewing away. After we got done eating them we rolled up a fat blunt to wait for them to kick in. We put on some bone thugs and started smoking.

After about 40 minutes we decided to roll up another blunt, as I was rolling the blunt my hands sstomach and feet started to get very warm so I knew I was starting to trip. Some advice - never try to roll a blunt while tripping it's very intense haha. But after we started smoking I started to feel amazing. My body felt like liquid almost and I felt like I was almost a complete liquid. Then two of my other friends showed up who were very close friends but weren't going to trip. Around this time I started to get into my trip. The room we we're in had lots of bright green and bright red in it (backpacks, clothes, tv, stuffed animals, and even some decorative pieces) and they started to stand out from everything else. Things started almost melting into one another and I was seeing tracers of green and red all around his room, on his walls, ceiling, coming from the light and everything. The walls started getting very weird patterns going through them.
    As we were all sitting there we we're laughing away but there was that awkward vibe coming from the two friends who weren't tripping. My buddy began to feel uncomfortable and started laughing/ screaming at them so he went and set out on the porch. About this time everything got way crazy. My friends looked like they we're characters from the cartoon Gumby or something. Everything was very stretched out and almost seemed like they we're liquid. I was sitting on this couch which I felt like I was stuck to. I felt like I had to do something so I went to the bathroom. Right before I walked in I remembered there was this big mirror in the batchroom so I didn't go in, I paced around for about 5 minutes debating on whether or not I should go in, so I finally decided to go in. I felt very awkard in there so I ran out and went back in the room. Not paying attention to anything I found myself cleaning up stuff in the room for some weird reason. I even took the trash out and put it in the garbage can outside.

Next my buddies wantedd to go to get some icecream. Me knowing I shouldn't leave at my peak I stayed back. My other friend who was tripping wanted to go but I warned him not to. It was a bad idea to split up. I was by myself smoking waiting for them to get back. I felt very awkward but I've tripped before so I kept myself in a good mood. I began to hear like weird bubbly echo'ey strange noises from everywhere. I started to laugh at them uncontrollably. I didn't know what was going on. I felt better than anything has ever felt. I looked at the ceiling and it was being blended in by a fan. Colors were being mixed all around each other. I waited in the room for about 15 minutes by myself then they arrived. It was time to go to the fair. I went outside to the car to find them messing with my friend.

They were watching this video of green and black and pink checkard boards spinning and stuff. It was the weirdest looking thing I've ever seen. We began to drive which was probably the funnest time because it was during the end of my peak. We we're boppin to some techno music and it felt like I was flying. All the lights from the cars and buisnesses were trailing and streaming everywhere. We parked in a church parking lot and started to walk to the fair. We could see the ferris wheel and all the rides in the distance, I was so amazed by them. I just looked at them and walked towards them for who knows how long. We weren't feeling paying to get into the fair so we we're trying to find a spot to get in.
    My friend who was also tripping thought he could climb over this fence that was about 8 feet tall with barbed wire on top. I tried explaining to him it wasn't going to happen but he incisted he could do it so I let him try. He got stuck on top and didn't know what to do. He began laughing and finally just jumped back down cutting himself on the barbed wire. Then we walked around for a while not knowing what we were going to do. We eventually came down around this time and went and payed to get into the fair.

This was probably the best trip I've had even though it was weird being around my friends who weren't tripping. For those of you who wonder what's better between acid or shrooms, shrooms kicks acid's ass imo. You just have to take enough. 5 grams of shrooms kicked my ass. This was a very short description of the trip. :wave:
    Wont let me indent, I put it into paragraphs though

2. Indent that shit

3. Now summarize in two lines.

4. Greatest night/ day of my life. If you have yet to do shrooms, I highly advise you do them, otherwise you're missing out on life.:hello:

5. lmao, no kiddin, if i had to read all that i would be like... :bolt:

6. Haha nice, shrooms are incredible.

7. It's a good thing your friend wasn't thrown into a bad trip feeling uncomfortable with those people there and all. In the end though it sounds like it was an amazing trip though for the both of you.

8. Just read it all, sounds like a great time, you guys really lucked out on getting those 3 free grams

9. Yeah it was a pretty good day. Great trip and more shrooms than we bought.

10. So 5gs each? Haha nice

11. 5g was probably pretty intense hah

I always want to have that feeling like you had of seeing colors and the melting.

I never seem to take the right amount though...:mad:

12. Yep, sounds about like what happened to me with my last couple of trips. Definately a good time, the best part for me is how distorted everything sounds. Songs sound totally different than they do sober, and they're usually fucking awesome, too. Mushies are definately lots of fun, too bad you can't do them more than once a week without dealing with tolerance issues. :(

13. Yeah lol 5g's each. It was a memorable trip. I never got to that point until then either. That was by far my most intense trip.