Shroom Tales: The Anthology

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Barnkis, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Tee Hee, people still wont let it down for what i did, but hey i dont blame em, i actually laugh with em cause i realize that was really stupid of me and i deserved it :D:hello:

2. okay so me and my friend went and picked aout 5-6 grams of cubes. and made some cherry shroom-aid instead of using tea. cheery coolaid tastes awesome w/ the mushies. so yea we ended up with four full tall cups of shrrom-aid and we both downed one each. man i wish i would have downed two but we didnt want to trip really hard as i had work later. anyways

we went and smoked a cig and we could feel the shrooms in about 15-20 min. we chillled in my living room justlooking around. each wall of the room was twisting a different way and was randomly closing in/ moving out on us. my couch has really bright colors with vines all over it which was awesome to look at because the vines were twisting all around the couch and coming off the couch lol. my plaid pants were reallllyyy bright. and as we looked at picutres of flowers on the wall they seemed like they were a window to a real life moment. my friend felt sick during the trip and i was kinda mad at him because i knew it was just him tripping and thinking he was sick but he felt better in a while. i layed there on my back with my foot in my hat for about 10 minutes becaus it "felt good" lol. i have woods behind my house so we decided to go chill in the woods and smoke back there. we walked my motocross track and there were zig zag patterns in the ground leading us where we thought we needed to go. we found a rut on my track and when we looked in it we both saw a pool of rotating cricket legs in it. all the dirt clobs were rising up and twisting and sparkling. as we came up to my backyard it looked like heaven with all of the beautifl plants and flower beds. we played with my dogs for a bit which was awesome because we felt like we could communicate with them on a deep level. we went back and chilled in my room and i have this awesome green enchated forest poster with mushrooms on it. i stared up at it and the mushrooms were coming of the poster. i was like, "dude, the mushrooms are coming of the poster at me!" ia have posters all over my room and it looked as if my walls were filled with air and they were in flating in at us. as our visuals were wearing off we found tom and jerry on cartoon network(which i highly advise watching while shrooming) we found it amazing how it could be so interesting without even having any words in it. i thought that show was the funniest thing ever at the time.

anyways that was my second shroom trip. man thinking back on that i cant wait till they start growing again so we can go get some more.

3. my psych dealer got busted...

no more acid/shrooms/DMT for me for a while :(

4. haha i rode my dirtbike while shrooming once, went strong for about an hour until i ate shit! Wasn't smart but omg the feeling of being in the air while tripping haha flying over that 60ft. table is like OMGGG! cant be described. :hello:

5. Aww man! Shitty stuff bro.

6. True,
    Read about what your doing before you do it,
    going into a mushroom trip not ready is just asking for trouble.

7. Oh i was ready, i researched it all and stuff, but my stupid self had to show up other people by doing 7 grams aw well, lesson learned and its all good :hello::p

8. haha what were you riding. i can fly on my crf250 but this is a track for my beautiful reeg crf70 with marzoccis. i rode high once and i was lazy and crap. i would rather have just been a helmet cam of myself riding sober lol. i would imagine it would be hard to ride on shrooms? but u made it sound fun. were you as good as usual? thatd be hilarius if you were better

9. nah i was alot worse, i couldn't rail turns like i usually can but i still managed to jump which was the fun part haha. Im on a KTM 200-xc, i usually do enduro races (off road) but it still kicks ass on the rack too.

10. My last trip was pretty uneventful I guess. Me and my friend did 4 g's each and were mighty fucked up. We took 2 g's at first and were trippin face and could barely eat the rest of them. We sat outside on the balcony and the earth was breathing. The ground looked like it would rise and fall 5 feet or so. I watched TV and the colors kept changing, it felt just like acid. We watched this show about little beauty pageants and holy shit. That was really fucked up. Their faces kept deforming and melting, it was so intense. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. But overall we just chilled and went to the jacuzzi. Kinda wished we tripped during the day, I think it wouldve been alot better.

11. Last night I did 2.5 grams just to chill and have a blast with my girl. (Took me so long to do that convincing!)

Every time I touched my TV I would get an electric shock that pulsated through my body starting at my toes and exiting my head.

Scared me a bit haha

12. Probably the most memorable experience was this past halloween, me and my friends did 3.5 each after school and went to a forest spot and blazed a bit.Anyways, they started kicking in after a while of sitting there, for me I noticed it when I started to stare at the tree tops, they were goin nuts lol, but thats not the point.Anyways, once they started to kick in, we went to a pizza place in a plaza near our school, and sat in a parking spot for a good hour or so just talking and geeking out.After this we started our two hour walk to a buddies house, which would normally take 30min lol.On the way there, we had to go down a big dirt hill to some train tracks and I had a white wooden pole I dont know where I got it, but I had one lol.Anyways, this is where it got awesome for me, we all decided to go down on our asses at once, and I led the way with the white pole.Anyways, I dont know how many of you have seen LoTR the two towers,but at the end when Gandalf comes with the shitload of dudes on the horses, thats what it was like for me, shit was epic lol.Anyways, we got to my buddies house after a break every 20 feet or so and blazed for a while.We went out for a bit to explore, and we met up with another friend who wasnt tripping, and he thought it would be cool to wear his hulk costume.(idk if you guys have seen it, its kind of hard to describe like white lines and veins in the muscles and shit)We all sat there entranced in that, because it looks like he had lightning storms going on in his arms which was fuckin sweet...thats about all the bigger cool things I can recall, theres some smaller things that idk if theyd be appropriate(like taking a piss was crazy this time for some reason).Sorry about the length, new to the site, your guys' shit is pretty fuckin sweet, take it easy.

13. lol thats too good man

14. Get ready for an epic tale.

So me, Z, A, S and B are going out for a four mile nature hike. We hit two spots on our way up to the top to smoke. A beautiful waterfall where we smoked two grams, and that's when I popped my shrooms and so did S. Our next stop was this huge, beautiful meadow with five foot plants everywhere, and we smoked here and played hide and seek in the plants. Next stop was the top, Grandfather Oak. This huge oak tree on the top of the hill, our little Yggdrasil.

We got up there, chilled out, S pulled out a guitar and started playing, A singing. Then, we started to smoke some more. We passed around multiple bowls and over 15 joints. Then, we just played together like little kids, climbing the tree (which is really hard while on shrooms), it was Lord of the rings. I remember the tree coming to life and grabbing my friend A, and we all had to save him. After chilling at this spot for a good hour, we started hiking down. The nature was indescribable, I remember walking down a path and being a conductor, while nature is my orchestra. I could make the grass grow, make the leaves dance and the wind blow. I remember the last hill before the oak tree, and climbing up it seemed impossible. It was raining, arrows were being shot at me. My friends and me were laughing and trudging on fighting off imaginary foes.

The walk down was incredible, hallucinations, 3rd person views, everything. Not a single hint of a bad trip. We just kept walking and hiking, getting to pinnacles. I remember being on the top of a ridge and just thinking "I am at the top of the world", thoughts rushing through my head. The best part of getting to these pinnacles was the imaginary 360's that my had was doing. I felt that I controlled the flow of the river. We took a bamboo raft we had made previously and took the river all the way down for a few miles to reduce walking time. It was amazing, if you have ever seen POTC 3 then you know the scene where they arrive in Pirate's Cove. It was like that. Amazing, I felt so connected with nature. Constant hallucinations of animals, of trees moving with my mind. It was an experience that I would like to try again, and a life changing one.

Sorry for wall of text.

15. Wall of texts are fine as long as they are separated by what we call, paragraphs.

16. Im am almost positive that no one will believe this, but it is completely true.

My friends cousin was with 2 other roomates, and bought like 6 grams of shrooms for each of them. All of them ate em quick and went to a park. The three had each done shrooms before, but noticed that this trip was much more intense, and figured that it was because of the dosage. So the first thing that happens is they "see a leperacaun (sp?)". They played with it and took it around the park. It was so much fun that they took it home. They proceeded to play video games with it and made it food. They all passed out at like 2 in the morning. They wake up in their beds the next day, and a 5-6 year old boy is laying down next to them,sleeping. They freaked the fuck and returned their lepercaun/boy to the park. Completely true haha

17. Wait, ive heard a story exactly like that before from one of my friends except the kid had down syndrome and they locked it in the closet. The next day they just brought him into the police station and said they found the kid on the street.

18. i heard about this too did it happen in jersey?

19. Epic first time:

So it was a random friday afternoon almost exactly a year ago and my roomate and i decide to get some shrooms and go for a hike. It was my first time so I asked how much to take and my other friend suggested a whole 1/8. I didnt know any better at the time but apperantly thats alot but i ate them all at once and drank some Emergan-C.

We walked to the park near the hiking trails which was pretty cool and i really started to feel funny and see things wiggle etc. By the time we got there the park was under construction with trenches everywere and i thought i was in a war zone. Anyway, we ended up finding a trail and walked to the top of a little hill to look over campus and the skyline. At this point I was completely mind fucked and I could see huge light tenticles strech out of the earth into the sky which was really cool.

After a few min we decide to find a cool place in the woods so we walked into this gully with all these weird looking rocks to climb on. Things were good at first by then my roomate suddely stared bugging out and wanted to go home. I told him i couldnt leave the woods and risk getting caught on the street or being around people so we decide to (yes I know its really bad) split up. This is were things get interesting...

My trip began to get a little better cause i didnt have anyone around my bugging out and i walked down the trail a bit longer. Suddenly this thought dawned on me: "Wait, humans are fucking animals too! I can survive in the woods for a few hours, i mean its jsut nature." I then proceeded to take off my shirt and walk off the trail off into the woods.

This was awesome at first cause no one was around and the woods just swirled all around me. I could feel all the life around me pulsate together and see nature as one living being. I began to relive parts of my past and even saw this vision of my future of me and my wife sitting on a log on a hill watching my kids play with my dog. I still remember this vision and think about it on tough days to cheer me up. Then without warning, things got bad, really really bad.

I was sitting on a rock staring at a stump when I looked up and suddenly the sun had gone down. I had no idea where i was with no trail and i was still tripping balls lost in the middle of the woods alone. Fuck. My first thought was that I wasnt actually in the woods at all but really in a hospital screaming at nurses and i was imaginging all this but i got over that soon enough. The harsh reality was actually much worst and for a good hour or so I honestly thought I was going to die. I had visions of the news reports that would come out the next day and everything. Not a good thought.

Luckily after about another hour of wandering around and trying not to panic I found a trail which led out of the woods and I finally saw campus and managed to stagger, bleeding, dirty and still tripping, back to my house.

Upon entering, my roomate and i reunited and I noticed he had compeltely torn apart the room and he was trying to explain to me the meaning of life with a piece of graph paper with the word 'yes; written on it which was hilarious.

Anyway, i was out there for about 8hrs and it scared the shit out of me but It was a great experience and now im not really afraid of anything anymore.

20. Para--graphs?