Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shroom + stash + RooR= Fun Night

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smoken Souljah, Mar 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i am in the processing of drinking 1/8th of some very very goood shrooms... i smoked osme sour deisel earlier(dealers headie stash, he tokd me up ), im about to rip my RooR with my dank weed.... and the shrooms are grinded up in a smoothie blend..... i cannot wiat......!!!

2. damn I wish I was in your position tonight, sounds like fun.

3. How do you drink shrooms? Does it work?

4. o man drinking shrooms fucks you up SOOOOO much, you just grind up the shrooms and put them in a glass of water. (it tastes SICK though, make sure u have something to drink after)

5. yeah it works, drink them with a smoothie or somethin like that, cause they taste like raunch from hell. and DAMN soulja, slow the fuck down haahaha:smoking:

6. h my god, im in a very inner struggle for exsistence right now... this is crazy...... star wars fucking sucks..... im wathcing episode 3 right now... wow.. these are some good shrooms....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.