shroom sitter Q

Discussion in 'General' started by chameleonblue34, Sep 28, 2005.

1. so, im gonna be trip sitting for a couple of my friends while they take shrooms the first time. i myself have never taken shrooms, so could you guys give me some advice on how to be a good sitter and anyting i need to know about shrooms?

2. Dont let them do anything you think would be retarded make sure no one gets really really sick if they start choaking help them out and drive them around if you can they will LOVE you for ever

3. Err you cant make sure they dont get really really sick but if they do and throw up alot (I dont mean once or twice cause that happens sometimes) call posion controll

4. If they have a bad trip or start getting mad take them away from the other people who are tripping and calm em down I've seen people go fucking nuts when they trip and dont be an ass and make it so they're trip isnt fun lol Let em do stuff just not jump out windows climbe trees or run in roads stuff like that

5. MOST IMPORTANT THING... dont trip them out. Also, dont ask them how the trip is every few minutes because they can get very annoyed after your third or fourth time asking. Just be cool, talk about crazy philosophical stuff, and if you can, take them to a forest or somewhere cool where they can explore... just make sure you have a leash on them haha

Also, make sure they don't shroom at night, I hear that almost all shroom trips at night end up as a bad trip. It's all about colors and day time is when colors come alive.

6. have you seen those purple baby chickens they sell at feed stores? go buy one of those and after about 1 hour into the trip just hand it to one of them and don't say anything, post your results

7. lol... isn't there morals regarding against this?

still, would be funny.

8. you yourself need to stay calm. Ppl can sense tension, and you def dont want to be sending out bad vibes to the tripees. If they start to freak out seperate em and talk slow and help them out.

9. if youre sitting...bring some weed or cigarettes haha...ive been a sitter for people tripping before, and ill be completely honest here:its INCREDIBLY boring watching people trip. they wont make much sense, theyll be obsessed with strange looking objects, etc. its really common sense though, dont let them do anything that would endanger their health. if someone has to throw up, bring them to a safe place, let em do their thing, and reassure them that theyre gonna be ok if anyone has a bad trip, just tell them its all in their heads, nothing bad is really happening.

10. i find you dont need a sitter for shrooms, but just have your wits about you all the time. and dont be a dick.