Shroom question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by soleaffliction, Sep 27, 2008.

1. I just took half an eigth of some red cap shrooms. How long till i start feeling stuff. its been approximately 2 minutes and im still not tripping b alls =]
    Please help

2. Red cap shrooms? Amanitas?

If they were psilocybin mushrooms they have an onset time of 45 mins to 1 hour.

3. no they were smaller. much smaller. It was hard to tell they were crushed. Like light yellow brownish caps but i thought they were considered red. The insides were baby blueish

4. QFT. This guy knows what he's talking about.

5. any mushroom will take 30-60 min.

6. Did they look like so:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Those are psilocybe cubensis. The most common street "magic mushroom". If those are what you ingested, give it an hour. Also, if you took half an eighth, you might not feel the effects very much. That is a fairly low dose, and could lead to a mild high in some cases.

7. YES! they looked exactly like taht

8. Wow... this is almost as bad as the thread about the kid who ate like 3/4 an oz of WW and GDP mixed in brownies and then came on here asking people how high he should be.

If you knew what was good for you, dont ever touch/take drugs again. Ever.

9. Youre mad cool. jesus. lmfao.

10. I took shrooms that looked like that and didn't trip. what are they supposed to taste like? The ones I took didn't taste so bad but didn't taste good.

11. Well considering shrooms are basically grown in shit they should taste like shit. I was also surprised the first time i took shrooms i prepared myself for much worse. I actually find the taste of percs worse than shrooms. If you drink orange juice with the shrooms it gets rid of the taste alot and helps them down your throat. If your feeling natious smoke a few bowls to calm your stomach. I usually get a bit of a body high from shrooms about 30-45 mins in and the visuals start anywhere from 35-60 mins.

12. hehe 2 minutes.. You'll be trippin in another 58 minutes

13. Actually only two species in the genus of psilocybe grow well in "shit." Those are Psilocybe Cubensis and Psilocybe Coprophila. But yeah those are Cubensis so they should taste like shit. =)

14. Yeah seriously...don't expect much for the first 30-60 minutes. It takes a while.

15. only two freakin minutes lol cool your jets man
    you will definitely be feeling different a half hour in

16. They will only be grown it shit if somebody picked them fro ma cowpatty.

Typically they are grown in a crushed grain/rice substrate. Usually vermiculite.

And to whomever asked what they taste like, they should taste kind of like sunflower seed shells. But more bitter and less pleasent.