Shroom question. Price/ weight

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Erokis, May 15, 2009.

1. So it's gonna be my first time tripping and my friend and I are gonna buy a half gram for 35$. Is this reasonable and is a 4th gram for each of us good?

2. #2 soleaffliction1, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
    I hope youre talking about buying an 1/8th for 35. Around hear an 1/8 goes for 45. Its like stealing.
    A 1/16th each should get you both ripped. But a half a gram of mushrooms would most likely do nothing at all..

3. He's right. Prices go like this:

3.5 grams for $30-40
    7 grams for $60-80

If you meant to say half eigth (1.7 grams), then no. You should each eat 1.5-2.0 grams each for your first time, and you might want to have someone sit with you, just to calm you down.

There's a guide kicking around pandora (it might be on page 2) on how to not have a terrible experience. Mushrooms are typically more of a chaotic and confusing trip than LSD or other psychedelics.

Make sure you do a little bit of research on Erowid before you trip out.

4. That's what my friend said so I didn't say it wrong but I knew something wasn't right. Anyways I hope he heard wrong. Thanks for the help!

5. if you are really going to buy a half gram for 35 then don't even bother haha

6. Man i'd love you as a customer.

7. #7 *wakeNbake, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
    i pay:

10/g
    30/eighth

and idk what you would feel off of .5g... the least that i have eaten was 1g and it was just very euphoric (not trippy). i eat 3-3.5g when i want a good trip

8. So expensive..

9. Hahaha yeah my friend heard wrong. Anyway I knew something was up. And yes you'd probably fool me if I was your shrooms buyer

10. I think they're super cheap here in Scotland, they grow everywhere.

Cheap as in £5 for a decent dose.

11. if they were just a gram of some potent caps i might go for it.

12. #12 Mindgnome, May 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2009
    Yeah, if it is 35 for a half gram, then the person selling it is a faggot. Tell that bitch to make sure that sack is a gram heavy, becuase he tried to rip you guys off. If I knew any dealer like that, I hate dealers that don't know anything about the substances they sell.

Prices:
    Eight: $20-$40
    Quarter: $40-$80

Weight:
    3.5g for around $30
    7g for around $60

You will want to do 2g your first time, and then do 3.5g the next time. Find a better connection if it is $35 for a half gram.

13. #13 Mindgnome, May 16, 2009
    For instance, last weekend, I ate 2 big stems that each weighed out to about a gram and had a pretty good experience. .25g wouldn't make you trip out in the least..

edit:
    Also, the mushrooms should be cracker dry.

14. lol :D frist time i were shrooming i toke 6 gram at the begining and than because i thought they arent kicking the other 4 ... alone :D shit at the beginning it was cool and after 3-4 hours ok but when i went to sleep shit i was so scared :D ...i learn my leason... and from that on never something like this happend again thx God ..:D

Any about ur Prices i can only say shit u paying to mutch get a grow kit these u could grow in ur mamas kitchen and she wouldnt notice it ... i guess

i pay about 10-12 euro for 15 gram in a Shroom shop and if i asked a dealer of mine they would give me 30gram bags... for 40euro ...but i prefer the shop shrooms or online order :)

15. if its ur first time and ur doing them with a friend, then what u want to do is get about 4-6 grams and then share that. take about 2.0 grams and see how that affects you. if u want a harder trip then take more. remember, you can always take more, you cant always get out of a bad trip. and make SURE you have a (semi-sober) friend there to calm you down if u have a bad trip. trust me, bad trips suck balls.

16. #16 Mindgnome, May 16, 2009
    It is set and setting. I noticed when I was eating shrooms when I was 16, I was more prone to a bad trip, because I guess at that time I just thought it was something bigger than me. They really are a lot more enjoyable when you are 18ish-20ish, really bizarre...There is no need to psyche yourself out, because if you just let the experience do its thing, you will really enjoy it. All that bullshit about people controlling thier trips and visuals and such, don't listen to them. Shit, don't listen to anyone, just forget everything you ever heard about mushrooms, and then take them. Then you will truely have a unique experience.