shroom hotline? help? kind of

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mushie, Feb 21, 2009.

1. damn i really wish i had some mushrooms. the last time i tripped on shrooms was one of the best experiences i've ever had.

2. i feel you dude... i love the world i love you i have reached true happines

3. #23 Diceman, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009

Been awhile here too. I need to track down an 8th soon

I havnt done a full trip by myself but I split a quad with 1 person in about a 5 hour period then went home. Shower felt good! washed my hair for a long ass time lol

Havnt had any bad experiences yet either. Dude I get them with lost it last time though. Kept lookin at everyone thinkin we were bugs. Said he had to leave the room before he went crazy haha

You think more by yourself though. Just go sit on the back porch and relax lookin at the trees n grass. You'll swear you have figured out lifes purposes

4. its not about the "feeling" of being high anymore i have accheived pure bliss i wish i could have the world expirience this

5. haha i felt something similar to this when i was tripping. i wanted to be on shrooms forever and i was just thinking about how i was going to get some more tomorrow. but then i snapped out of it.

don't forget man your dog will love you no matter what!

6. Hopefully your dog is nice,

7. wow.. fun night. haha i woke up a happier person today :D

8. lol we have all just witnessed the transformation shrooms can give. you were normal just yesterday but completely a changed man. iwantsomeshrooms :(

9. i love shrooms i learn so much about myseld and this world each time i eat them :)

10. You're making me tear up a bit here. I've shroomed a good three dozen times during high-school and you are actually bringing back the feelings i had towards shrooms from back in the day.

For a long time i felt as if though i had done my fair share of hallucinogens and i don't really think it's was my time to be tripping anymore...but after reading how damn happy you are, it is reminding me of something i used to think while tripping.

When i shroomed i said to myself; "I'm back, I'm back in that place that is much much more comfortable than typical life", and i promise myself that i will come back sometime soon because i only remember how good it is when i'm there. However i haven't done that for a long time and have not listened to my younger self's wise words.

Hope you had a good trip man. You gave me that extra push into the right mindset, and i will probably drink some shroom tea in the near future because of it.

+rep brotha

11. thanks :D i had a great trip, in the middle of it i felt more "normal" tripping than i did sober... it wasnt about the "high" feeling or the "visuals" it is about accheiving that state of mind where you feel as you have found happiness in its purest form. I wish i could feed the world shrooms!

12. Hey mushie sounds like you had an awesome time. Im guessing you ate cubensis? how much did you eat? half of an eighth or a full eighth?

Ill be joining this world tonight, for the first time.

13. Glad you had a good time, I know just the feeling you were describing. Good old mushrooms, maybe I'll have to eat the chocolate in my freezer...

14. i ate 2.5 grams of psyclobe cubensis...

for ur first time i reccomend like 2 grams or less depending on what you would like to accheive, go into it with an open mind and a positive attitude. hope you have fun :D

15. #35 Barnkis, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    Whats up man? How you doing? been SSSSSSSSSSOoooooooo long since I had shrooms. I envy you.

Shrooms are the shit. Last time me and my dealer ate 5 grams on Halloween, not a pleasant time haha. My only discontent mushie experience.

Fuck its so hard to find drugs here

16. hey man im doin good. haha i bet that was an expirience. Have you looked into possibly growing your own??

17. Yeah I have. I can't decide which Tek(s) to use.

And I can pick em by the garbage bag in the summer months.

18. nice, where do you pick em at?

19. Haha, Can't really divuldge much info, but I drive on the highway and have a nice open pasteur.

20. nice, you can really get that much? haha how potent are they?