Shroom and E Trips - Stories and Tips

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RushTheG, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Hey guys, I was thinking of tryin some shrooms and maybe some sort of E, I like to experiment alot and I haven't tried these before.

I did some vics a few days ago and they didn't really hit me too hard, a pure MDMA on halloween, I didn't feel, edibles don't hit me, so I'm hoping this will bring me some trippy new experiences.

Post your shroom and E trip stories and any tips, in case there are other people a bit confused about the best environment/way to do them, and so we can learn from other people's stories.

:smoking:

2. Never done shrooms but, E was a blast did it at a party was having a great time hitting on girls trying to get some. Then my friends convinced me to smoke a blunt with them and this is where it went bad. I go with them and they want to burn cruise so, we get in the car, spark up the blunt, and get to smoking. Getting high made the E feel that much better.

so, after the blunt I asked when are we going back to that party. They said we still got more weed so, we aren't going back and kept driving in the opposite direction of the party. I looked around the car and nothing but dudes. So, I kept begging for them to take me back but they refused. It ruined the trip for me. Only did it that one time because it's not something I'd want to do more then once. It was a wasted attempt.

Tips - don't let your friends cock block you because they want to burn cruise.

3. i heard from a friend that if you put E under your toung and let is dissolve, that it hits way harder and way faster. but iv never done it personaly.

4. E is legit but you gotta make sure and get good beans or else it will probly suck. I took a pipe last night and it was good but just kind of bleh. Ive gotten better highs smoking weed. But I do have one legit pill and if this thread is still going Ill post my adventure

5. IMO the best environment to drop E is a rave, concert, or roll party. For me it's definitely one of the few drugs that makes me feel REALLY out of place if the people around me aren't on it. Some things you can do are listen to music, dance, give/get a masage, lightshows, etc. Take 5-htp and vitamin c before you roll. Drink orange juice if you can, you have no idea how good it will taste. And it can definitely give your roll a little boost. Take more 5-htp for the comedown.

And my best roll was at a rave this past Valentine's Day. 3 caps of mdma in a fairly short amount of time will put you on another planet. :hello: I haven't rolled in 9 months but i'll be getting more molly and going to a rave on new years eve.

6. mushrooms are amazing, just dont do them in public, your eyes are all pupil. pure black. so people will think your on meth or something.

7. Once did these e's called yellow kangaroos ( dno if you get them in the states) but they were pretty bad made us sick, very paranoid and pretty trippy more like an acid trip, Got them from a pretty reliable dealer. also heard a story that a guy from here took one and died and the guy who gave it to him hung himself cause he felt so bad about the whole thing. Personally don't ever planning on doing e's again.

8. or they might think you're on shrooms :smoking: