Shroom advice

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokin Jake, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Hi, I've just been offered some shrooms that have been dried out and kept in an airtight jar in the dark, trouble is they have been kept that way for about 10 years, will they still be good? (please say yes)

Cheers

Jake

2. I'd probly eat em and find out.

3. Yeah thats what I'll probably do, I havent got them yet tho, just wondering if it will be worth bothering.

4. y dont you just get sum mush that isnt 10 years old?

5. Because they're not that easy to get hold of, if I could find an easy way of getting some I would!

6. I just wouldn't trust a 10 year old psychadelic fungi. thats me. If you go for it let us know if you trip balls.

7. I would eat them. But I definitly wouldnt pay for them

8. 10 year old fungi would be like a moldy pile of shit now.

9. seriously. decomposition would have fucked them

10. Don't do it, dude. You gotta be really careful with shrooms.

11. DONT FUCKING DO IT!

That shit has been sitting there and rotting probably.
    I bet it will taste like shit, Im suprised there not just a pile of dirt by now.

12. Man, dont touch that shit. Just wait, it would be shitty eating shit that has been sitting there rotting. Just wait, dont risk all the shit that could hurt you.

P.S. Who has 10 year old shrooms? Honestly

13. He hasnt replied.. he probably ate them and died.

R.I.P

14. Rest in peace little buddy

15. o god lol he ate 12 year old shrooms?!? Why do you keep shrooms for 12 years?

16. Doesn't anyone read the stickies?, no posts abvout other drugs here. gosh

17. ..kept in an airtight jar in the dark... decompsition wouldnt have happend..

id eat them like one kid said.. but not pay for them.. or only pay 5$..

18. Aren't shrooms legal in the UK? I thought they were. Im pretty sure they are as long as theyre fresh. Hmm I'm not sure.

19. I'm here!

I havent got them yet, pretty sure they havent rotted into a mouldy pile of shit considering they have been dried properly and kept in an airtight jar.

Its a friend of mine who used to do shrooms all the time, she found them tucked away in her house and she reckons they must be around 10 years old, she says they are still looking like they did when she put them in that jar.

And I'm not paying for them, she said I can have them, I guess I'll just wait to see what they are like before I go ahead and eat the things!

Gotta be worth a try tho surely?

20. I ate some that were only like 6 months old and they hardly did shit. They were from someone who wouldn't bullshit me but I don't know how they were stored. If you had to pay a lot for them I wouldn't bother.