Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Showing Off

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cocoa, May 4, 2006.

1. my evening

[​IMG]

I bought this wheelchair today for $5
    and the robe for 2

[​IMG]

crazyOG.
    the hookah's usualy on the floor im just showin off.
    :edit: gerryactivated

2. hahaha that kicks ass man nice wheelchair, looks like a nice evening too and I like that hookah.

3. Oh... I was about to ask about condition you have that you treat with medical MJ. Then I realized that you're just a badass in a robe and a wheel chair. Later I'll find out that I was wrong and just made myself seem like a total ass and get lots of neg rep.

4. haha just chillen in a robe while sittin in a wheelchair. i like it.

5. haha wheel chairs are so much fun
    it looks like you should be in the hospital :eek:

6. Shit I want a wheelchair...I can wheelie those things like crazy....I once went around a walmart in a wheelchair doing a non-stop wheelie until they kicked me out.

7. HAHA damn straight man. i was in one of those for well over a month and by the end, i could go anywhere on a wheelie. But one time, i accidently hit the break on one of my wheels and i fell over in public. Luckily it was towards the end of the heeling process and i could get up no problem by myself. I was embarassed as hell though.

And nice hooka man. Do you smoke weed out of it or shisha?

8. i like to mix them. my wheelchair doesnt have the little wheels in the back so wheelies are next to impossible. its more for cruisin.

9. Haha, that statement had me rolling..:hello:

My friend has a hookah and I love smoking out of it. Looks like you had yourself a great evening :D

10. Something about the ocmplete randomness of the Wheel Chair and Robe had me laughing my ass off...lol

11. +rep on the badass setup you got threre. nice wheelchair, too.

12. Wheel chairs are the shit man.

13. hahahahahaha

14. "HAHA damn straight man. i was in one of those for well over a month and by the end, i could go anywhere on a wheelie. But one time, i accidently hit the break on one of my wheels and i fell over in public. Luckily it was towards the end of the heeling process and i could get up no problem by myself. I was embarassed as hell though."

im so sorry if i seem like a dick but im too high and this is too funny

15. I need a fucking wheel chair. Fuck a bike, ill get a wheelchair and wheel myself round town with a full body cast on lookin like a fuckin retard

16. easily the most lazy thing I have ever seen, no walking, just rolling because you jsut dont feel like walking hahahhahaha I am seriously laughing out loud.

17. thats sweet.. i got banned for life for driving those cripple carts around..

18. man im high but imagine this shit:

a wheelchair with a pop up ashtray and stash box, a pop up TV on the other side and like some cool little headlights down near the footrests. Man I would get one of those!!!

19. nah, mines to fancy for all that new fangled whatchamashit. i got a lap, it serves me well.

20. are you persian?

iranian pride, bitch