Showers

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 745666, Dec 2, 2014.

1. What kind of showers do you blades take? Mine are almost exclusively hot. I can't take cold showers. I never play music although I should. And I shower twice a day, once if I'm lazy in the morning for about 20 to 30 minutes. Do you enjoy showers?

2. Yes i love to shower,and always hot.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. In a past life I dug those scalding hot showers multiple times a day.... oh, yes. Nothing beats coming in from a chilly drizzle after a hard day at work and stepping into a steamy shower -- bonus points for a lady in tow.

But nowadays I shower twice, max. It's so hot that I'm sweaty again within minutes, so I just don't bother trying anymore. In the same breath, that means my showers are usually on the cooler side. I get my "hot" shower fix when I use our outdoor shower in the wet season. That water doesn't take long to get toasty sitting out there.

4. I rinse with hot, wash hair with cold, was body with hot/warm, and then I rinse body and hair with cold. hot water is bad for your scalp/hair. as for music, I only turn on music when I shower if no one else is at the house because I love singing in the shower haha.

5. #5 Homelander, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
    I'm sure there are a few scrubs on here but I do enjoy my showers :p I do take nice warm showers I never take them too cold or too hot cuz it really damages my skin especially now that it's winter time.

6. I love hot but not too hot and super long showers I can just stand there for 10 mins doing nothing lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

7. Hot, short as possible

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Golden showers.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #9 Royksopp, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
    Warm to hot most of the time, cool showers if I just finished working out. 

10. I work out in the elements so I love a warm shower after work in the winter, but in the summer a nice cool shower really hits the spot. Id generally take a warm shower over a cold one if I had to choose.

11. I'm sort of a hippy. I shower about 4 times a week. I make very little BO as said by my exes. I also have very little body hair other than obvious places.

I use very little chemical soaps, my mom sends me fatty soaps or whatever, expensive but they feel nice.

I use very little shampoo also, and it's honey based, costly but my hair feels like silk after.

My mom used to be a beautician, soap, is bad for skin, your natural skin oils are the best for your skin she says, after a while I'm believing her. Corporations want you to keep buying soap so they sell you shit that will ensure you buying more soap etc.

12. I just do baths.

13. Shun the nonbeliever....Shuuuun!!!!!

14. Also I avoid super hot showers. They wrinkle skin permanently.

15. They usually are pretty hot, but sometimes at the end, I like to cool the water down a lot and cool down my body.
    I loooove showers. I seriously need to get some waterproof speakers ASAP because I love music a ton.

🎶Is this deliverance? Is it the end?🎶

16. #16 CanIBeShaggy, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
    Hot. They have to be hot.

17. It depends. I've bathed in damn near frozen lakes
    At home or in the RV, I love hot showers. Not scalding, but near that.

18. as hot as possible, twice a day usually, but if i skip a shower its always at night.   I dont leave in the morning without a shower even if i have to run out the door 5 minutes(already at the time im leaving) late in a panicked frenzy.   Naturally I'll cool the water down a bit when washing my face or asshole.   Ive got the detachable shower head with adjustable sprayer.. perfect for asshole and foot and general undercarriage cleansing, and rinsing your shower as well... to make sure you wash all the germs away. 

The only part of my body i shave is my face, and I do that in the shower only.   Shaving at the sink has never worked for me, its an absolute mess.  For shaving I need pretty hot water so that works out, since im already in there showering with hot water anyway.  I have a little mirror and everything.  Bar soap.. and shampoo. i wash my entire body including my face with some kind of white antibacterial soap and it works great, doesnt dry me out, i smell amazing, and i feel clean and dry..  Occasionally I'll get the soap too deep down into my tear duct when washing my face and eye lids and sockets and it burns like fire down in there for awhile.  Thats how you know it's clean ._.

i try to use my palms instead of my fingers when lathering and washing my face around my eyes.  When you start scrubbing real fast, you can poke your own eyes out with your clumsy fingers if you arent careful.

19. i just bought this tower speaker with aux. Jack, best investment ever. Tho im surey bro gets pissed when im gettin ready at 5 in the morning with the music on full blast. Lol im an asshole

Sent from my LGMS500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Hot, like really hot. Whenever my girl showers with me she'll jump in and be like WTF and turn it down and it feels freezing to me

I also enjoy spacing out in the shower, I love to just stand there and think while the water goes over me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum