Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

showering

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by the_constable, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Does it kill your high?

2. Hell no. Just get high and take a shower.
    See how you feel.
    Showering is one of my top 5 things to do while I'm high.

3. nah, but the reason people think it does is because you spend so much time taking a shower and getting dressed and what not (cuz you're baked, right?) that when you finish w/ your shower you're much less high than when you were initially.

showers feel really, reallly good when you'e high, that's all i can say

4. showers while high are truly amazing, a nice long hot shower while baked just hits the spot. i dont think it kills your high but obviously since showering does take some time you probably do feel "less" high after :)

5. No, I actually like taking showers when baked.

6. There's nothing better than burning a few bowls right before taking a nice long hot shower.

7. a nice warm shower - and use TeaTree shampoo ---- while baked ---- the internal tingle from the high and the external tingle from the shampoo (I'm not kidding) ---- is surreal.......

8. Burning a joint while in the shower is even more awesome. Try it.

9. In my experience, only two things kill a high: time and adrenaline. As already stated, the only reason why showering would "kill a high" would be because of the amount of time it takes to shower

10. damn, i gotta take a shower when im high

11. Use to do it all the time, but I end up staying in the shower for like 2 hours lol.

12. I have to disagree I always smoke before playing paintball and it makes me feel almost like im playing halo irl.

13. Thanks for the help guys!! How bad can you smell the weed after?

14. This.

15. the only thing that kills my high is being scared.:smoking:

16. i lvoe showering baked it feels like you jumped into a nice warm ocean :D

17. I love a good shower while baked :).

18. Taking a shower while high is fucking awesome. The water feels so good.