Showering while high?

Discussion in 'General' started by jayysizzle, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Is it just me or does anyone else love showing while they are high? its just so relaxing, also after I shower when I'm high instead of drying off with a towel I love to just throw a towel on the couch and sit their and air dry for about 30 mins and smoke a bowl then get dressed lol idk why I just feel so much cleaner and stuff if I just sit their and let the air dry me out instead of drying off with a towel lmao anyone else do this or am I just a wierdo lol

2. once when I was baked I got in the shower and decided to take a shower bath (put the plug in and sit/lie in the bottom). it was amusing cos I kept imagining that the sound of the water hitting my best was really my skin sizzling. sounds scary but I thought it was mad interesting an anyway I could open my eyes and see that wasn't really happening haha

3. well, sometimes, I smoke WHILE taking my shower!

4. i smoke in the shower often , even better in a hot tub

5. #5 jayysizzle, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah I also like plugging the tub and laying in it with the shower running its quite relaxing imo

6. #6 jayysizzle, Jun 16, 2011
    Ive never attempted to smoke in the shower, but ive smoked while taking baths and while in a hot tub

7. hehhe. I'm sitting in my towel right now. I just got out of the shower.

And I intentionally did a bong hit right before getting in.

But that still wont convince me to take a shower with you.

8. Showers kill my high instantly

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. #9 jayysizzle, Jun 16, 2011
    Lol thats quite alright seeing how your name is mrvorhees im guessing your a guy, im also a guy I would prefer NOT to shower with you haha

10. #10 jayysizzle, Jun 16, 2011
    Really? I love getting in water while im high it doesnt kill my high at all, swimming, showering, sitting in a hot tub are all great while your high imo. Guess some ppl are different ive known alot of ppl who say that showering kill their high also

11. showering while high is great. youre able to turn up the water hotter than usual with out being bothered so it relaxes you even more. pretty dope

12. #12 jayysizzle, Jun 17, 2011
    This lol usually my body is pretty sensitive to hot water but when im high I love getting really hot showers

13. I smoke in the shower, in the dark, its soo soothing, i reccomend it to everyone

• Like Like x 1
  14. #14 28DoobsL8er, Jun 17, 2011
    Buzzkill for me too. Order goes work-shower-toke or gym-shower-toke lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. #15 jayysizzle, Jun 17, 2011
    How do you smoke in the shower without getting anything wet? I want to try and smoke while showering, but dont wanna waste any weed by accidently getting it wet lol.

16. Pack the bowl ect out of the shower, back to the water, as far away as you can get, keep a dry handcloth for drying anything, only my lighter get's wet, and thats occasionally from water that drips down my arm.

17. I can't take a shower medicated, I walk out sober. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. when im taking a shower while im high,I don't know what the fuck is going on,sometimes I see the water turn into colors,sometimes find myself in a jungle or in some shit,lol some trippy stuff.

19. also a pisser in a tob full of water is the shit,gonna try it sometime.

20. I absolutely fucking love it. I get completely immersed in my shower and it usually leads to me *massaging myself* really adventurously.