Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Showering high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MacGyverGirl, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Ive got some super dank stuff (you know how sometimes a bug can be broken into 3-4 baby nugs? I smoked 1 baby nug and damn that was a nice high) that I'm gonna smoke (about 3 baby nugs) and then take a shower.

What can I expect? I've hear rumors of it killing highs. Is it true?

2. It doesn't kill your high, as youll soon find out there is a strong direct correlation between how high you are and how long you spend in the shower.

3. Yeah, it always kills my hugh, even if the water is hot or cold, i used to smoke in the shower but it completely just ruined my high,

4. When I shower high I'm always like how long have I been in here lol

5. I guess I'll see. I wonder if the shower would help with the red eyes. :smoke:

6. Its been half an hr I guess its safe to say op drowned in the shower ... Don't smoke marihuana kids

7. i always sober up in the shower

8. I feel that way if i even attempt to do more than sit on my couch! I tried once actually doing chores and i stopped half way thru and forgot what i was doing

9. Have to let the water heater kick in -.- Just now getting my crap together. Shall report back in a bit

10. Weed smoked. Shower heating up. Here we go

11. Nothing special feeling, just like normal toke, then again I didn't smoke as much as planned. Noob lungs+pipe w/ no water filtration= *hack hack cough weeze hack*

12. Suck slower! Lol. If i use a small pipe i hack a lung thinking its my water pipe...

13. It does kill your high. Why do you think they throw someone who needs to sober up in the shower? The hot water hitting your skin accelerates the process in which your body removes the CBDs from your system or something like that.

14. I'll be in the shower thinking of life for like 30 minutes. So in a way, it does kind of kill it for me

15. lol op asks "What can I expect?"

16. Always kills my high.

17. That's disgusting man

18. I dont even think about it

[insert citation here]

19. Zaps my high instantly.