showerhead precooler for 150 or less

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by northa22, Aug 14, 2011.

1. does it exist?

Im looking to upgrade my bong, just a little 12 tube with a three arm tree perc and ice notches, i dont want to buy a whole new tube as there kinda expensive in this time of my life but i would like to get a precooler for it. I want this because it will give my bong more volume for bigger hits and a much smoother one at that.

I have been lookng at the showerhead percs for awhile and i feel that i want one pretty bad. I can get a tube with one for around 300, i have not found any cheaper then this but if someone could point me to a precooler with a shower head perc or even a tube that is 200-250 i would be very greatful.

2. Hit up SSFG, they made me a clear pillbottle ac with a showerhead downstem for $70

3. Went to there website, couldnt quite find anythng like this. Should i be looking somewhere else or shooting them an email?

4. #5 MakaveliArts, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    Check out GMD best tubes under 150 IMO. They also do a'cs.

5. #6 InstaBlaze, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah, shoot them an email, just let them know exactly what you need, if they dont have one in stock already theyll have one made in a few days. They're also located in north Carolina, so shipping doesn't take long at all

6. I feel like I need to go more in depth on this. If you need a link to a 45 Degree A/C (for example, you use a downstem in your bong) and you would like a cheaper one around 70$ lmk and I can give you a link. If you want a great tube around 300$ (if your willing to increase your spending limit) go with a SG Stemline, or maybe a SGW Waffle tube.

If your looking for a sick tube under 150$ that made well rather then china glass check out GMD, they also do a/c's. Most showerheads have less than 15 slits, while a gridded a/c like a 2011bc(around 150) would be a lot smoother because it has around 45 holes on it. Therefore, a gridded perc would be a better option IMO.

But if your really just looking for a decent 45 degree showhead a/c, that's on the cheap side, let me know.

7. My bong has a diffused downstem at a 45 degree, Im looking to add on a showerhead ac to that with, or a gridded one like you are suggesting. Im looking for something i can put on my bong now, that i can also move to a nice tube when i get there. Can you point me to where i can look at some GMD's?

8. I agree with the GMD recommendation. They can make A/Cs and they make mini tubes.
    If you are looking for a fullsize tube with a showerhead then it gets a bit more complicated in that range. I would look at DWB's logic line on artfire...they have a showerhead to disk for under 300 (especially if the discount code on FB is still valid)

edit: for contact info and pics and such check out https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Gl...nsDoll-Custom-Glass-Novelties/141517799219143

also they have a thread on here and I saw a new one on glassdistrict too. You would have to contact them about a custom order I believe, and Its hard to say what the wait time would be, but I would definitely contact them about it if you are interested.

9. If you look/use search tool on the toking tool section you will see the GMD appreciation thread. If the next tube you buy happens to be a fixed stem you will need a 90 Degree angle A/C, or an adapter for the 45 to make it 90. I don't know of many a/c's that are 45 & gridded, but there's a large selection of 45 ac's ranging from 60-200$.

If I were you'd I'd strongly consider if your going to buy another tube, and if you are, do you want it to have a DS or a Fixed stem? There are many options, it just depends of your preference, you might even want one 45 angle ac and a 90 etc.

I am saying all this assuming your looking for the most cost effective route with the largest bang for your $$.

10. #12 habitualhero, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    Surprised more people aren't suggesting 2011BC gridded showerhead??

I plan on buying one for my SG king when I go back to university next month. The diffusion on them looks a-ma-zing & I'm pretty sure they pop up on waterlabs fairly frequently so they're easier to get your hands on than an SG a/c or something.

If I remember correctly they were pretty much exactly 150.00 but I'm not 100% sure. IMO it would be worth raising your budget by like 20-30 bucks to get one of those bad boys if the price is a little higher than I remember. They would also definitely add alot of volume to your tube.

Search up some youtube vids and check out the stackage :smoking::wave:

EDIT: Didn't realise you had a 45 degree downstem on your current tube. You could get an adapter for it but I guess that might be raising the price too high for you/I'm personally not a big fan of adapters, you might not be either. If you plan on upgrading to a stemless tube in the future, however, then IMO you should really consider the 2011bc gridded showerhead

11. Ide like to see the 45 ac you were talking about earlier. I have no idea when i will be able to afford a new tube so im hoping to just work in steps, starting with a nice ac, as that would enhance my smoking more now i believe then just a nicer tube in my price range.

12. PM coming your way

13. Thats also a good choice if you can find one and get the adapter.