Shower smoking

Discussion in 'General' started by jomo, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Just did this for the first time and let me tell you it is awesome. Perfect for smoking at your house with out going outside in this freezing cold weather.

One thing that I did notice and wanted to share was that when I bent down to put the towel under the door I noticed a slight draft. Upon lighting my lighter and holding it next to the crack I saw that it was indeed blowing air INTO the bathroom. So I didn't put the towel under the door thinking that smoke would never creep through because of the current and that the current would even help ventilate the air and smoke up into the ceiling fan. I feel that it would be more efficient than if I put a towel there.

Any one else notice this or have any input? Oh and it it works perfectly by the way, no smell, no evidence, and I'm so fresh and so clean. I think I'll be doing this a lot more:smoke:

2. Where does the air from that ceiling fan go to? Assuming it's one of those vent-looking fans that sucks up air. I only ask this because i may re-circulate throughout your house, perhaps, and that would not be ideal.

3. Right up to the roof. I know because we have to shovel our roof because it puts too much pressure on our house (its really old) and right above the bathroom is this tube coming out of the bathroom from the vent

I figure the fresh air comes in under the crack and the draw of the fan will create a current heading straight outside

4. So what happens if your lighter gets wet or the joint, blunt, pipe, bong falls and either gets soaked or broken? What then? The end...muahahahaha:devious::devious::devious:

5. That would be a sad day:( but luckily I have the grip of an eagle or some other bird of prey. Although I must say the lighter started giving me problems towards the end of the shower sesh most likely due to the humidity, we'll see how long the lighter lasts after more shower use

6. I dont think he's really smoking while showering.. just tokin in the bathroom. which is a good tactic. one thing I've discovered of bathroom tokin, is baby powder is key. personally I dont like to use too much fabreeze but baby powder does a goodjob sucking up and smother that glorious smell that we shouldn't have to hide.