Show Your Rolling Skills!!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ForeTwenny, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Couldn't find a thread anywhere like this so thought it would be a good idea to start one up :).

Basically you show off 3 pictures! In order being:

A.Before Rolling (All contents should be in the joint)

B.Rolled

C.Sparked Up

And that is the only rule there is :) Have fun, keep safe and enjoy. :smoking:

2. too bad I just lit this one
    but this is a good idea, subbed :smoking:

3. I don't roll but good thread idea, subbed

4. Well, I don't have a pic of the lit product but I have it all ready to go lol. Anyways I haven't been rolling for long but my buddies all say I roll pretty well. Hopefully more people post cuz this is a pretty good idea.

Attached Files:

5. Subbed :hello:

6. I don't really roll joints so I can't offer much to this thread. Can't wait to see some peoples rolling skills.

7. Yeah am gunna bump this thread :) Really hoping to see some nice fat doobz or some crazy contraptions :D

8. Wicked joint rolling skills man! I love the 5 second photoshop of the iPhone xD Gotta keep things anonymous haha

9. Yep. first cross joint ever rolled.. smoked pretty good haha. and yeah... my buddy probably wouldn't like me exposing his driver's license on the internet. haha

10. That's pretty damn cool if I may say so myself! Never seen one of these before, looks cool :D could imagine it being a bit of a pain to smoke though.

11. Yeah, it was. But it was worth it. I got pretty high haha. I made the sides too long, so the middle burned and the sides kind of fell off and became a couple roaches. haha

12. Fair enough man least you know for next time :D still looks the part though xD

13. why kill my thread lol

This is for rolling skills, suppose this can be a place for crazy ass joints, tulips, cross joints etc :) !!

14. I'm a noob :p
    [​IMG]

15. Hahahaha this^