Show your homemade growbox

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by CaptainP, Jan 31, 2013.

1. I've always wished there was a thread dedicated to homemade grow boxes of any sort ... I know I'd be happy to show off what I've created ( all the pics on my phone have been used in other threads and it won't let me upload .. So ill take more wen I get home)
    Maybe this isn't appealing to everyone... But I'd love to see pics ( more pics, less typing) of people's homemade boxes... With or without plants.....

I personally love the idea of having my stealth , one plant grow... Just as a hobby..... I don't know anyone else Doing it..... Soooo. Lets see what you've got :)

image-1493471491.jpg

image-2528007636.jpg

Here are a couple I found.... It's a PC box on top of a wooden cabinet I found... Ill update with pics of the system closed as well.

2. My old PC, it was a super tower so 26" tall,
    I still have it but have since upgraded like most pc growers will ;)

Attached Files:

3. That's awesome. Did you flower with the 1 cfl as well?

4. #4 I`M OUTTA HERE, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2013
    I sure did, start to finish 2700k.

It was a few years ago lol, a little lst helped me pull over an ounce dry every harvest as a noob so not bad..

The screen held the lamp up a bit to give me more head room, I also used it to scrog but have no pictures, it was so long ago.

EDIT* the photos are pulled off the net that's why their shit lol.

Attached Files:

5. That's really cool. I didn't know using 2700k the whole time would work. I'm using a combo of both for veg....

I just took a pic of what the boxes look like now

image-1110172330.jpg

image-490761098.jpg

I'd love to see more from people... I bet tere are some sweet homemade cabs out there.

6. Aww I should have called this thread " show me your box"... Shit.

7. Here is the start of mine. It's in the beginning stages. It will run 12 CFL lights. Prolly hold about three or four ladies. It's two 15 inch house speakers connected back to back. Long way to go.

Here are some bud pics I took today in my hidden room. Got a 400 hps in there. I think about 8 all together. I'll try bud shots later. My app keeps crashing.

Attached Files:

8. Can't post my pics here cause I put them somewhere else on site. Sorry.

9. Sounds pretty cool you should take some new pics:)

10. Ok here is a new picture or two of where I am so far. As you can imagine there is a long way to go.

Attached Files:

11. That's a cool idea. Will it have two spaces in there? Or is each speaker box a half of the whole space ? Hahah

12. It's just one big box. I plan on making an elevating floor so I can keep the girls at the perfect distance from the lights. Also going to put a fan and filter for circulation and smell. What size fan do you think will be strong enough to create the negative pressure in there? It will go either directly on top or on top of the back wall. Just not sure yet.

13. I plan on fabricating an elevating floor so I can keep the girls close to the lights when needed. Also am putting a fan and filter combo in there for circulation and smell. What size fan do you think I will need to create negative pressure and draw through the filter?

14. Srry about the double my app is all fucked up rite now.