Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

- - Show your Hash/Oil! - -

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 15, 2010.

1. How can I post picture

2. I processed some trim for a buddy and got about 40g's of bubble hash back. I always take my 30% cut and make hash rosin with it. The pic of rosin is from the 25u, i had 2 major blow outs which wasted close to a gram. So i pressed around 3.5 not counting the blow outs and got back 1.5(around 40-45% return since the blowouts weren't measured beforehand). So not the best return but its low grade hash maybe 2* but was fresh. Squishing all the 110u and 73u later today.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I feel for you. I had to move to a legal state. I couldn't take having to conserve and be careful with any good oil i ever found.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Some rosin i made from 110u fresh frozen granddaddy purp bubble hash i made a couple months ago but never posted.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  5. [​IMG][​IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170724/dee1b77d6b7063fc7e3151570dab5d22
    So our diesel and hazy oh slabs tho. #greentogoldextractions #closedloopbidirectional #dewaxer #slablab #waxhouseontheleft

Sent from my SM-J327T using [URL=http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=77999]Grasscity Forum mobile app[/URL]

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  6. [​IMG][​IMG]

Found some old pictures of whiteberry qwiso i made a few years back.
    #isohead lol that thread taught me alot about basic oil making.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  7. i thought i might get an answer on this here. i made some oil. i used everclear. evaporated the alcohol. now what i have is harsh, smokes alot and catches fire at times. im told it has to be purged and i have no fancy equipment. what can i do?

8. A low heat water bath for a few days. Take a dish spread oil thin as possible. Fill another, that the first will fit into, with hot hot tap water and change water as needed. Unless you have a way to keep it constant like a heat mat.

• Like Like x 1
  9. and what will this do? how change?

10. . The slow heating
    Will evaporate the remainder of
    The alcohol and/or water from your product

• Like Like x 1
  11. Some lemon skunk wax I made with spider mite buds still tastes great like lemon head candies leaves a sweet taste on your lips. Electric griddle and laser thermometer to keep it at 115 for a few days till it crumbled up, no Dabber needed type stuff

20171024_203558.jpg 20171025_122123.jpg 20171025_121654.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. What do you guys think? It's pulled and snapped to make it manageable, should I store in the freezer?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    400ish grams of white widow into 30gs of some pullsnap

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2