Show off your homemade gear...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by brandon99, Feb 1, 2014.

1. I love making homemade smoking devices, anyone else? Let's see.

2. This was how my latest looked yesterday ... It is made with, a tiny glass jar, some random bowl parts from the bottom of my smoking kit, some nice streachy black tape. The tube coming from the bowl has a screen squeezed concave and sticking out to aerate and it works great. It disentangle hold much water but filters nicely. It has a bunch more tape on it now because it wasn't sealing good, but it looks good and is sealed perfect now... ill post a new pic when I get home.

Attached Files:

3. I remember these days.. Making  a  temporary permanent bong out of whatever i  could find :3  I once Made one out of an Orange Team RealTree bottle  and called it Hunter, for two reasons one being the obvious, which is the fact that its orange, 

4. Home mades are always fun. I still sorta make them when I am board of my glass...maybe ima make something quick since I wanna post lol.

5. Me and my mates always make random bongs when we are high, made a bong with 3bottles all connected didnt work well, too much room for error. We made one with 2stems and 2cone pieces, was a very fun bong! Kinda miss it, use to put a different strain in each cp, was fun. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum