Show off your bong! Battle of the BONGS!

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by BRIZZLERAY, May 25, 2010.

1. I needed a daily driver and I wanted a bong that could be pretty mobile, so I don't think I could go wrong with this 14" Syn showercap. I didn't want any percolation because I needed to use it for BHO as well and large bongs aren't good for oil rigs because the smoke can get really thin and they can be hard to keep up the pull to get all of the vapor/smoke. I'm something of a minimalist when it comes to glass, so I was really attracted to the idea of a 2 piece setup with great diffusion and an ash catcher, something that traditionally takes 4 pieces. The SSFG chubbler met my needs very well and matches the Syn nicely, not to mention the Syn clears wicked fast when there is nothing on it. With just under 300$ in the bong+chubbler and another 55 for the hmk pad I think I did pretty well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Haha, I do that all the time.

3. my new toro!!
    and my new A/C

Attached Files:

4. Oh my god. My epic pre-cooler arrived in New York on Saturday. Funny how it just updated now at the website on Wednesday. But none the less.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Fuckin should be here today or tomorrow. Hopefully it was flown into to JFK airport which is much closer to me than any other part of New York.

Our bongs shall do battle lotuselise. >____________>

5. If you wanna talk about drag here you go...5 diffused passes threw water(diffused AC and downstem, then triple perc) drags like a body behind a car but if you got the lungs for it....going to the moon is your reward

[​IMG]

6. my new illadelph with an ash catcher i already had. thought i was going to have to pull the slide and the ash catcher, but it works so beautifully.

[​IMG]

7. heres my gear, pretty plain and not super high quality but definetly nice. this is a straight tube with no carb or percs, pull so quick and easy. Need to get a new ac for it soon tho.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. that's a legit tube. i prefer straight tubes with ash catchers over percs because i hate drag. you should throw a nasty inline on that bitch!

9. word! just looking now:hello:

10. i want to get the matching illadelph upstem ash catcher for my tube. i love the design of that ash catcher. you can rip it as hard as you want and no matter what, it won't transfer water. also it doesn't add any drag either, which my ash catcher does add a small bit of. still nothing close to a dome perc or anything haha.

11. home made. but its got a glass slide/bowl with a perc. the perc openings are sealed off and i took a pin to it and diffused it.

[​IMG]

another home made. all natural.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. that first piece is pretty gnarly, i like your homemade tree perc.

13. Vertigo Inline

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Roor.de custom Redback with SGW showerhead diffy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's my toro (no longer have :()

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:)

14. do you have a close-up of the roor showerhead?

15. It's actually a Stone Glass Works showerhead :)

I don't have my DSLR any more so I can't really take any quality pics but it's this exact same one.

http://www.grasscity.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/A/Q/AQL_3-10-10-6_1.jpg

http://www.grasscity.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/A/Q/AQL_3-10-10-8_1.jpg

16. stone makes some sick downstems. that roor with that stem must be orgasmic.

17. What happened to your Toro? My next bong WILL be a Toro when I can afford it.

18. Surely it is difficult to clean the large glass bongs?? this is what has put me off in the past, the sight of gak residue smeared all over the glass.

19. i don't trust myself enough to own something that expensive yet haha

20. I just got this 18.8 Weed Star Ghetto Bitch last month. Diffuser stem, DoubleBubble ashcatcher/precooler/diffuser. The bowl is fucking huge... like 3g. so i ******rigged a bowl to a 18.8 joint and it works great now.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the second one is a giant 5g bubbler i came across a few years ago... its rarely used... takes up sooo much weed. more of a party bub. lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :bongin: