show me your man-bag...?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by myrrhlynn, Oct 21, 2019.

1. i'm fed up with stuffing my pockets... it used to be wallet and keys... now it's wallet, keys, phone, buds (ear, other), lighter, glasses (sun, reading), pen & papers. things i'd like to carry... newspaper (i still prefer pen and paper for the crossword), book (i actually started to read one after a long drought), my hat, my BSA knife (again) and compass (iPhone compasses are notoriously inaccurate).

i have my eye on a canvas, messenger-type bag from Saddleback Leather.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I thought u meant a different kinda man bag from that title at first

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. I need a new one as well. My Facebook Messenger bag has several holes in it

4. I don't usually carry a Murse but when I do it's this.

[​IMG]
    :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I didn't think nudity was allowed on grasscity. If you really want to see it I'll pm you a pic of my man bag. Kind of a weird request but I got you bro. Just let me know.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. #7 myrrhlynn, Oct 21, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    wow... sorry for the bother, but i seem to have wrongly assumed there weren't a bunch of 10 year old's here who still giggle at Bevis and Butthead level humor. hey, kids... i think i hear your mom calling you for dinner.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. Holy fk my moms calling me from the grave. That's bad ass. Can you tell her I love and miss her. Have her tell my pops too. This is really cool. You're going to have to be the middle man because I can't hear her.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wow, what an intelligent and big man you sound like little fella. That's always evident when you respond to a joke on a weed forum with hostility.

-Oooh what's that sound? It's your mom calling me, she wants my man bag down her throat again. Gotta go, enjoy the man purse though tough guy. Bet the fellas at the gay bar will think it looks absolutely fabulous. :thumbsup:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. So, a guy wants to get a bag so he can carry around a book because he still likes to read as an adult... And this is a cause for mockery?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Everyone's just joking. Not much of a sense of humor around here anymore.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. If you're on about a man bag like this
    cacd302af05eefe4df0fb854bcc3436e.jpg

Then don't get 1.. you'll literally look like a child who's trying to sell drugs from a man bag lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Where’s the sense of humors around here? I’ve realized a lot of MEN on this forum gets offended over things that’s minor and meant to be funny.
    #womanTraits

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Is getting offended easily a "woman trait," or do we have more things to be offended by because men are constantly mocking other men at our expense?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dime bags make rly cool back packs and fanny packs. C53580D6-F29C-487F-8D2F-DB8A53120893.jpeg I carry my stuff in this. I Carry on hip rather front

• Like Like x 1
  15. Bevis and butthead, just watched a few episodes on dvd last weak.... still stupid funny lmao

• Like Like x 2
  16. I didn’t mean that in sexist kind of way. Hope you didn’t take it that way. It’s just women tend to get offended from sexual humor coming from a mans mouth. And men not so much. Or shouldn’t. I’m a mechanic so shop life is full of sexual humor. I guess I’m just use to it. My apologies if that got read out of context.

17. Some humor just isn’t funny :-/

18. Really?

19. You’re right. I can agree with that. What’s funny to me/us, might not be funny to him. Don’t want to come off as a dick