show me a pic of your legal buds in Colorado and Washington

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by budjones, Dec 6, 2012.

1. With just a few hours to go before Marijuana becomes officially legal in Washington, i started wondering what legal marijuana looks like. so what good herb are you guys smoking legally? show me some pics,and congratulations Washington and Colorado!!!

2. Legal shit look different?

3. The Colorado law doesn't go into effect until January. Also, why would legal bud look different than prohibited bud?

4. Well most would probably look different then the seedy low grade i get, but besides that if i lived in one of those states i think it would be cool to say hey look at my first ever legal buds. and you would have a pic of the first bud you ever legally smoked to look back on.

5. Fair point. Guess we'll have to wait and see!

6. I don't experience paranoia anymore, that's for sure. Less than 2 hours away. Washington State being the first state to legalize and knowing that I was a part of that is pretty awesome. Hopefully people here are responsible seeing as how Colorado and Washington are the guinea pigs.

7. Washington is all the same as usual, except that possession is totally legal now.

Weed isn't going to look any different until people start buying it in stores, which isn't going to happen (in Washington anyway) until they get all the regulations sorted out in late 2013.

The pics of peoples weed will look the same as they always have. :p

8. One thing I'd like to clarify - will the shops start selling cannabis straight away?

9. No.

The government is working on figuring out all the regulations and blah-dee-blah when it comes to allowing shops to sell marijuana. It's not expected that there will be any shops selling marijuana in Washington until at least late 2013.

That's just Washington though, I'm not sure if it's the same in Colorado.

10. Check out my pick up threads i live in Seattle WA

11. How come this is the first I'm hearing that the law DOESN'T go into effect December 6th... Isn't tomorrow the deadline for the Governor to sign on this s***? So why do we have to wait an extra month all of a sudden. (No mention of this on the "Amendment 64" thread)

12. I had a feeling this was the case, and it says somewhere that shops selling marijuana won't come into effect until October 2013. Still, thanks for clarifying!

I've being hearing about marijuana not being legal in Colorado until next month for a while. Been reading too many articles about it I guess. I think they mentioned it on election night as well, when Amendment 64 passed.

13. I heard that the Governor had up to 30 days after the vote passed to sign it into law. Sooooo why does he all of a sudden get an extension?

14. Go to attitudeseedbank and look at strains....

... there's your legal weed pics!!

15. He has until January 5th to announce that the law is amended to the constitution because his 30 day deadline starts today (I just found that out myself while looking at the news). As it turns out the election chief has to certify the vote first, which he is probably given a month to do, and then the governor has to declare the amendment within 30 days of the certification.

16. I dont think OP meant it literally.

the fact that it's the weed that people in CO and WA posses is now legal is a great thing and he was thinking people would enjoy showing it off without technically commiting a crime :cool:

17. #17 shotnva777, Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2012
    That's dumb. ^ People show legal buds on here ALL the time. MOST of the growers do so legally!

18. look at all the pretty pictures

19. i thought i had a couple full ones left but i cant find them right now :p

It's like walking into a profesional candy shop at age 10 and you have a shiny 100$ bill in your pocket and everything's made out of chocolate.

You get spoiled real quick :p

Attached Files:

20. no legal shops here in WA yet. other then the medical dispensaries...
    ill post pics when the stores are open.