Show and tell....

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by eldude-arino, Mar 17, 2006.

1. here's some stuff i've done.... i can't find the full versions of the wallpapers, which really pisses me off, but i'll live

[​IMG]

This was a poster we had to design and print for typography fresh yr.... had to use the entire alphabet+numerals+lower case+any variations (italic/bold etc) and give a blurb about the font/designer. i was and still am really happy with it, the color doesn't pop as much as it did on the print off, but oh well
    [​IMG]

this is my signature for beckett.com's message board
    [​IMG]

my old sig for beckett
    [​IMG]

the very first sig i ever designed/executed... i found a picture of favre's locker, then just found images of pants and jerseys, then added the names above the lockers.... i was in love with it haha
    [​IMG]

a peyton manning sig i did for a fellow becketteer
    [​IMG]

some various sigs i did for beckett memebers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this is my favortie wallpaper that i've made.... i really wish i had the full version
    [​IMG]

some more wallpapers i did during fresh yr and marian
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

hope you enjoied ;-)

2. oh yeah, the lyrics on the tan marley wallpaper are from redemption song... and i liquified the background of the picture he is in...made it look like he has wings

3. You should be a graphic designer man, those are nice! +rep

4. thanks bro, i'd definately dig being able to work with you or someone with a similar style or feel for visual elements.... you'll notice most of my stuff is calculated (much like a graphic designers mentality...visually appealing yet commanding the eye where the artist wants it to go)..... i need to get some of the psychedelic aspect in my art, make things a little more aesthetically pleasing rather than detaining the eye...haha, i'm baked, hope it makes sense

5. ^^ Wow! I didn't know you had that in ya. lol.
    Really good looking shit though. I'm currently taking a dig. art class or whatever. i love that shit

6. heh, thanks PO.... i'm more of a graphic designer, as i said in the last post, i need to get outside the box more often... i REALLY dig that sig of yours

7. Agreed, Pink Oddity's sig is very nice, i think Purilite did it...

And also, very nice work man..+rep

8. Dude You should get a digital portfolio so you don't have to post all your damn work everytime, it would be much better.

9. ....first time i've posted anything on this side, that i remember... but thanks, i've got a couple.... deviant and photobucket, prefer either of those?

it's just random stuff i felt like posting

10. oh yeah, crits are much appreciated!, i really want to know what others think could improve something... so other than "nice +rep" if you have suggestions or see something that isn't quite squared away lmk!

thanks!
    -dude

11. post halloween zoooommmmbbbbiiieeee thrreeeeaaaaddd

12. Nice dude, i remember looking at this thread back when it was created but never posted, do you have any more recent stuff?